[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
tderr wrote:
I'm probably missing something but how do you get the energy shield leech? Why Ghost Reaver? Thanks!

Ghost Reaver doubles our Maximum Energy Shield leech. We get 0.6% ES Leech from the Skillnode "Thaumophage" together with 20% increased maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech.
"
zzang wrote:
"
zab9k wrote:
Damn... I have like 10ex, and dunno what to improve first :(
I love the way you put this build.
Can you look at my? Should I go first for Bottled Faith?

https://pastebin.com/GJs90mVj

Alright the most significant upgrade would be bottled faith as it would boost your total dps by roughly 25% this is huge.
But since Bottled Faith is expensive there are some other improvements to be made.
One Example is Crown of the Inward Eye but i understand you want to use the rare helm with the Lab Enchant for cooldown recovery. Runnig the lab is really painful i was lucky to get the enchant after 4 runs.
As for small update i can recommend going for cooldown recovery o belt to hit the threshold of 69% CDR this is the goal to aim for if you use cooldown recovery helm enchant. The CDR will further boost your single target (although not directly visible in PoB).
The cheapest update for boss DPS would be to enchant boots with 10% penetration.
Another way to improve your dps is to gamble a bit on a Wand if you can find a good one 2 prefix with one open left.
Another DPS increase would be Awakened Spell Cascade as you will generate more corspes and spawn more VDs although this is dps increase will not be visible in POB.

Otherwise you are already on pretty good track. How is the build feeling?

Also wonder... When I saw this topic:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

Maybe I could get Crown of the Inward Eye, without enchant, and look for CDR in belt to achive 38%+ breakpoint? What do you think?
"
zab9k wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

Maybe I could get Crown of the Inward Eye, without enchant, and look for CDR in belt to achive 38%+ breakpoint? What do you think?

Whats your current CDR breakpoint?
Sorry for the noob question how can we cast all auras at the same time? zealotry, discipline, anger, herald of ash and 2x spellslinger are way over 100% reserved mana and there's something that i miss for sure, can you help me?
"
zzang wrote:
"
Hey, wanted to ask do you still recommend anointing Assassination if using a rare ES helm or something like Tranquility?

In general i would say: No but it strongly depends on the rare helm rolls and if Assassination still wins out as an annointment after accounting for the different helm in PoB. If you want you can link me your rare helm and i gonna check it.

I haven't bought a helm yet, but I was looking through poe ninja and saw that many people were using a rare shield. Do you think it's possible/recommended to just run a simple high ES helm and shield for more tankiness?
Thinking of attempting this build, would Crown of the inward eye with no 30% cooldown recovery for spellslinger be better or would a 30% cooldown recovery rare helmet be alright? Which version of the watcher eye be best if you were going for a budget one before upgrading?
Did 50 lab runs, all with twice enchanted and no luck....couldn't get the CDR enchant. There are only 2 helms with CDR enchant on trade, 35 ex and 50 ex. Will it be fine to use just a rare with good ES and CDR enchant?
Thank you!
Hello congratulations for the build, I'm at level 91, and I was evaluating one thing, you maximize the dps further by inserting the shavronne with the two implicit type: ?2 to socketed aoe gems and .1 to level socketed gems? would I have the availability of spending to push it more, another thing if instead you switch to the chestpulsed? Do you think there's a respec to be done?

P.S sry my english

"
zzang wrote:
"
zab9k wrote:

Well on VD in game / misc - Cooldown Recovery Speed Modifer +50%

So 50%?
"
mattyvio1 wrote:
Sorry for the noob question how can we cast all auras at the same time? zealotry, discipline, anger, herald of ash and 2x spellslinger are way over 100% reserved mana and there's something that i miss for sure, can you help me?

By going Low Life and loading auras with life while picking Pain Attunement for additional more damage multiplier

"

I haven't bought a helm yet, but I was looking through poe ninja and saw that many people were using a rare shield. Do you think it's possible/recommended to just run a simple high ES helm and shield for more tankiness?

Rare ES Shield: No, we need the Prism Guard to go Low Life comfortably. The people you saw probably do not run a Low Life build.
Rare ES Helm:Yes, can be used of course as an alternative. I would recommend it especially if there is a cheap Spellslinger Enchanted Rare Helm available.

"
NoizyTribe wrote:
Thinking of attempting this build, would Crown of the inward eye with no 30% cooldown recovery for spellslinger be better or would a 30% cooldown recovery rare helmet be alright? Which version of the watcher eye be best if you were going for a budget one before upgrading?

Rare ES Helm:Yes, can be used of course as an alternative. I would recommend it especially if there is a cheap Spellslinger Enchanted Rare Helm available.
I recommend to go for Anger with Penetration and Crit with Zealotry but there are many alternatives like Anger with Penetration and Multi or Zealotry with Penetration and Anger with penetration. You would need to check PoB for damage increases and decide according to price/performance ratio.

"
gatha wrote:
Did 50 lab runs, all with twice enchanted and no luck....couldn't get the CDR enchant. There are only 2 helms with CDR enchant on trade, 35 ex and 50 ex. Will it be fine to use just a rare with good ES and CDR enchant?
Thank you!

This question will be added to the FAQ.

"
Nitano wrote:
Hello congratulations for the build, I'm at level 91, and I was evaluating one thing, you maximize the dps further by inserting the shavronne with the two implicit type: ?2 to socketed aoe gems and .1 to level socketed gems? would I have the availability of spending to push it more, another thing if instead you switch to the chestpulsed? Do you think there's a respec to be done?

P.S sry my english

Shavrones with +2 AOE + 1 All Skills would be very big DPS upgrade if you can afford it go for it.
By "Chestpulsed" you mean Impulsa? No Impulsa for this build as we need Shavrones for Low Life/ES setup.

"
zab9k wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
zab9k wrote:

Well on VD in game / misc - Cooldown Recovery Speed Modifer +50%

So 50%?

Spellslinger comes with 20% at lvl 21. Belt can have 20% and with boots that can have 15% you could reach the 52% CDR breakpoint which would be worth it.
Last edited by zzang on May 6, 2020, 2:34:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info