[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Naccer wrote:

Compared to my current wand. Is going to craft towards the perfect wand a better investment than going towards the perfect helmet with the curses? Currently just running a crown of the inward eye.

Rest of my gear is up to shape except for these 2 pieces

I farmed fully juiced canyons with like 10c wand, I recommend you to switch to budget imbued wand because we need this extra AS and craft helm, it will increase your DPS significantly
Hey all - how far would 100-150 ex get with this build? Thanks
anyone can check out my setup, what should i upgrade or change first?, i seem to lack dmg, char name is "tilbagetilminions"
cheers guys
Any suggestions for way to balance out my resist ?

I augmented Crit and hitted crit multi t2 but should i still remove aug till crit multi t1 ?
I can only do T16 Maps and still cant do any bosses any tipps to improve on my gear my most want is to kill thinks like sirus, elder, etc
Last edited by Yoshimitsu on Feb 28, 2021, 10:10:21 AM
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
Any suggestions for way to balance out my resist ?

I recommend to use the Cluster Jewels for resistance balancing they are great utilitiy for that.

"
Yoshimitsu wrote:

I augmented Crit and hitted crit multi t2 but should i still remove aug till crit multi t1 ?
I can only do T16 Maps and still cant do any bosses any tipps to improve on my gear my most want is to kill thinks like sirus, elder, etc

Hey mate you got the solid 6 link running and reach the 66% CDR cap. The current wand you are wearing looks like a randomly picked up wand without any stats. Flat Fire Damage does the most dps for us on wand.

If you want to craft your current wand for Spellcrit id say prefixes cannot be changed and to aug caster then r/a caster for spell crit.

That being said im pretty confident you could melt AL9 Sirus already. If you have trouble please record a small video of you playing against sirus so i can see where the issue is.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 28, 2021, 1:46:24 PM
Having a little survivability issues (6.9k es)
Don't get hit much but when I do it's usually for most of my life

Any suggestions on what needs to be upgraded in general/next?
I made it to level 97 with this build, i feel like my tree is where it should be, however I'm having issues with dying to boss quite easily. Is there anything I can do to become tankier? I have 9k es and defense flasks with level 21 bone offering. Thanks!
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
I made it to level 97 with this build, i feel like my tree is where it should be, however I'm having issues with dying to boss quite easily. Is there anything I can do to become tankier? I have 9k es and defense flasks with level 21 bone offering. Thanks!

One easy thing is putting quality to your jewellery. Defence for amulet and belt. Elemental for rings (doesn't give tankiness, but "offence is defence").
hi, have one question,

"
Update for 3.13: We actually can reach the next CDR cap of 82% to hit 0.33s cooldown with Elevated Maven Mod on Boots (highly recommended).
CDR Sources:
- 20% Belt
- 20% Boots
- 42% from lvl 22 Spellslinger Gem (21 + 1 Gem Levels form Wand)

The attack speed will get carried by "Corpse Pact" ascendancy as long as you have a 1.5 APS wand no need to worry about your attack speed. Barrage support takes care of triggering your spells.

have 81% CDR :
- 20% Belt
- 19% Boots
- 42% from lvl 22 Spellslinger

my tooltip displays 0.33s, i need realy 20% from boot ?

thank you for your help
Last edited by oufouf on Mar 1, 2021, 1:28:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info