[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I'm currently at this phase of my belt crafting. Was able to annul out an unharvestable suffix.

What would be the best steps moving forward as cheap as possible\ Do I just start hitting aug def and pray\ Thanks all!
"
MarvixYo wrote:
How to get the enchantment?
Is there an easy way?
What would be the cost?

Thanks,

I crafted this one ...

I could not get the right enchantment after many tries, so I bought this one to craft it again

is my gloves fine:

The problem now that I cant replace the HH ... because I need a lot of strength and dex, mostly for the gems
"
Skuwb wrote:

I'm currently at this phase of my belt crafting. Was able to annul out an unharvestable suffix.

What would be the best steps moving forward as cheap as possible\ Do I just start hitting aug def and pray\ Thanks all!

Check the crafting section of the guide for belt steps. You are currently at step 2 Aug Defence /Imprint back until t1 Flat ES.
Hi,

I'm kinda lost on how to best approach crafting the wand: (on a Budget)

One Idea would be:
(0. Fossil Craft 30% Quality)
1. Get max # to # fire dmg on wand (alt? For budget using essence of Anger)
2. Fracture it or start over (if it fails)
3. Fossil Craft using Corroded, Shuddering, Metallic and Jagged to hit +1 to spell Level and hope to get a good #% increased spell damage
4. Hope you can remove unneeded suffixes or back to step 3 if annull fails
5. remove/add Caster until good #% increased spell damage
6. Aug, remove/add crit for T1 crit chance or crit multi
7. Aug, for 2nd crit suffix
8. Spend 100 Harvest remove/add crit till both are t1 or just leave it

Nearly only Using Harvest my approach would be:
1. Get +1 to all spell gems (alteration/delve)
2. Fracture and hope +1 get's fractured or start over
3. Rare + remove all useless mods
4. Aug, remove/add Fire for % increased fire dmg
5. Block Prefix with crafting bench
6. Aug, remove/add Crit for global crit multi
7. Aug, remove/add Caster for % crit chance for spells
8. Aug, remove/add Attack for # to # fire dmg

2. Method is more easy to get all Affixes to T1, since you can always remove/add without needing to worry to remove a t1 affix you already have, but it costs probably more mirrors then someone will ever drop in a league.
Can anyone give me a tip if there is a 3rd, better Option or something I can do better?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Taiznal on Feb 16, 2021, 11:47:24 AM
"
Taiznal wrote:
Hi,

I'm kinda lost on how to best approach crafting the wand: (on a Budget)

One Idea would be:
1. Get max # to # fire dmg on wand (alt? For budget using essence of Anger)
2. Fracture it or start over (if it fails)
3. Fossil Craft using Corroded, Shuddering, Metallic and Jagged to hit +1 to spell Level and hope to get a good #% increased spell damage
4. Hope you can remove unneeded suffixes or start over if annull fails
5. remove/add Caster until good #% increased spell damage
6. Aug, remove/add crit for T1 crit chance or crit multi
7. Aug, for 2nd crit suffix
8. Spend 100 Harvest remove/add crit till both are t1 or just leave it

Nearly only Using Harvest my approach would be:
1. Get +1 to all spell gems (alteration/delve)
2. Fracture and hope +1 get's fractured or start over
3. Rare + remove all useless mods
4. Aug, remove/add Fire for % increased fire dmg
5. Block Prefix with crafting bench
6. Aug, remove/add Crit for global crit multi
7. Aug, remove/add Caster for % crit chance for spells
8. Aug, remove/add Attack for # to # fire dmg

2. Method is more easy to get all Affixes to T1, since you can always remove/add without needing to worry to remove a t1 affix you already have, but it costs probably more mirrors then someone will ever drop in a league.
Can anyone give me a tip if there is a 3rd, better Option or something I can do better?

Thanks in advance

1. Fracture 109% inc fire dmg on imbued wand
2. Perfect fossil until 30% quality
3. Use Jagged, corroded, metallic, shuddering to get plus 1 spell
4. Repeat step three until you have you get plus 1 spell and/or a method to clean up affixes (you will need 3 open suffix or to craft prefix can't be changed and to scour; you will also need one removable prefix or a fire prefix)
5. harvest craft % quality as ele dmg
6. bench mod crit chance
7. aug crit if tier 1 global crit multi go to step 10
8. remove crit and aug crit
9. repeat steps 7 and 8 until you get global crit multi tier 1
10. aug crit for tier 1 crit chance to spells
11. if you did not get tier 1 craft prefix cannot be changed and do remove/add caster until you get tier 1 for spells
12. craft cannot roll caster mods
13. remove placeholder prefix and aug fire or r/a fire until you get tier 2/1 of flat fire (about 21 attempts for tier 2 and about 106 for tier 1)

Unfortunately, there is not really a good way to get plus one spell on a budget and craft a very good wand outside of getting lucky when buying one. I guess if you want to do it on a budget, you would just slap 2 aug crits and accept tier 3 flat fire. I am currently on step 13 on crafting my wand, and it has cost me about 50 ex to get there. However, I was unlucky when I was fracturing (took 4 attempts), and it took me about 25 attempts to get tier 1 crit for spells when it should take about 12 attempts.
Last edited by SenderHoN on Feb 16, 2021, 12:10:45 PM
Where would you guys put the Divergent Tempest Shield in my case? I want to cap the block.
I can't finish the 20/20 stage of Simulacrum

I feel that I am arming myself very well but if something I have to improve a lot, is it the wand, right?

Someone give me some tips on how I come and where to prioritize improvements.

Thank you!

How do you get Curse Immunity in this build? Feels like I get cucked by Silence in Rituals :S
"
Ass4rad wrote:
How do you get Curse Immunity in this build? Feels like I get cucked by Silence in Rituals :S

Just use flask with curse immunity like usual? xD
Although if you only need immunity to silence you can get it on corrupted jewel.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Feb 17, 2021, 4:02:18 AM
How have people managed to get this build rolling without a reduced mana reservation ring for Herald of ash? I have the reduced mana reservation enchant for spellslinger on the helm, 26% reduced mana reservation from the tree and there's still no way I can run herald of ash. I'm using VD/DD in chest btw and the spellslinger-desecrate-spell cascade in the helm. Any tips would be appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info