[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Oh you're using LEGACY Rumi's to get that kind of block.

Pretty sneaky
"
Kurnis wrote:
Oh you're using LEGACY Rumi's to get that kind of block.

Pretty sneaky

Yeah I think in league I ended up with 68/58
livejamie
"
zzang wrote:

I might add to this that with CDR on boots you still can hit the 52% CDR cap which would replace the assumed value of 2.75 triggers per second with 3.03 triggers per second. So the CDR cap of 69% compared to 52% would be a 17% difference in total dps which means that the reduced mana enchant is equally good compared to CDR enchant if you can squeeze in CDR % on boots!

Thanks, I'm surprised by how much more damage adding DD ended up being.
livejamie
Been looking over various VD builds. Wondering why LL energy build is considered superior to life build.
"
melkorien wrote:
Been looking over various VD builds. Wondering why LL energy build is considered superior to life build.
Because life builds can't really squeeze auras in, spellslingers reserve nearly all of the mana so best you can fit is 1 herald.

Also LL enables pain attunement that gives more spelldamage.
Just for me, because I think I do something wrong, because I test some leveling with it (66 now).

VD + DD + ConC + Spellslinger + Spell Cascade + Elefocus eats 84% Manareserve in Chest ((Tabula)

Spellslinger + Desecrate + Spellcascade reserves 24%

All with the sovereignty circle...

So how is both possible or does Prism Guardian Bonus counts for all Manareservations on your gear?

So if prism guardian bonus is for all gems... the DD should better stay out for "league start-life build" right?

Maybe it's too late for me after shift...
Last edited by affenflail on Jun 9, 2020, 5:00:26 PM
Managed to push the damage of this build even further! I sometimes don't even see the mobs since they die instantly..added second curse(in spellslinger reservation) and another source of damage (Purifying flame).
lost some spellslinger cooldown recovery speed but I don't feel it that much. (need to get cooldown recovery on my boots and im good on the 2nd stage)
p.s - wish I had a better PC to run this build smooth
Last edited by Yoelikooo on Jun 9, 2020, 5:14:06 PM
Hi, it´s maybe a weird question... but how to manage to push 5-bottle-buttons @ the same time?
Nice build by the way... ;)
Hi, it´s maybe a weird question... but how to manage to push 5-bottle-buttons @ the same time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info