[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Edeka wrote:
Hello, I cannot seem to run both Spellslinger setups even with all the nodes allocated. What am I overlooking?

Do you have "Charisma" annointed on your amulet?
"
Edeka wrote:
Hello, I cannot seem to run both Spellslinger setups even with all the nodes allocated. What am I overlooking?

your herald of ash ie linked with a lvl 6 blood magic. at low level blood magic reserved more life than a level 20
Thanks everyone! It turned out to be a low leveled Spellslinger gem!

I'm an idiot ^^
Hi. Please help me. What's the difference between Crown of the Inward Eye with spellslinger enchant and rare helmet with hypo and conc ef? Is difference only in damage? So why top 1 dps build on poe.ninja with Crown of the Inward Eye?
"
Lakki0 wrote:
Hi. Please help me. What's the difference between Crown of the Inward Eye with spellslinger enchant and rare helmet with hypo and conc ef? Is difference only in damage? So why top 1 dps build on poe.ninja with Crown of the Inward Eye?

lel did you see the stuff tho? It's pretty insane so yeah doesn't matter really. He will gain dps with a rare helmet but is it worth the money at this point? not sure...
he also plays a different version, not the same tree
Last edited by Sorytis16 on Jan 28, 2021, 4:21:58 PM
"
Lakki0 wrote:

To answer your two part question:

1. The difference between Crown of Inward Eye and Rare 8 link helm is that the rare helm is roughly 30% more damage

2. The dude probably working on the helm alrdy to boost his dps if he is interested in more dps and keeping that no.1 spot in league.
Last edited by zzang on Jan 28, 2021, 4:36:33 PM
Hello,

I am having a lot of trouble with DPS. It's not horrible, but I feel like I have invested enough to have good damage. The build also feels kinda slow until frenzy starts to hit.
This is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/zYeE6Rrg
I would appreciate it a lot if you could give me some pointers.
Okay, think I'm ready to create the character!

Pretty pumped, got my gladiator accidentally to 98 farming for gear!
Hi,can u pls explain why hypothermia support is important in bis rare helmet? It's only increase damage with hit's against chilled enemies
"
algernon1997 wrote:
Hi,can u pls explain why hypothermia support is important in bis rare helmet? It's only increase damage with hit's against chilled enemies

Corpse Pact Ascendancy Node chills and shocks enemy. Hypotermia is a MORE damage multiplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info