[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

https://pastebin.com/2etQDe7M

My take. Just throw more uber jewels on the pile! If you don't want the extra ES grab snowforged. I didn't change any of the settings when I edited this so I might be mistaken but stacking jewels seems OP.
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
Because of the high supply of ES + triple crit multi jewels, I changed the passive skill tree a bit.

With a second large cluster jewel with Mage Hunter and Conjured Wall and two crit multi jewels, I went to about 10% more shaper dps, about the same ES and went from 65% to 75% spell block.

It is expensive but worth the trouble, in my opinion.

If you wanna play around with my PoB pastebin, feel free to do so:
https://pastebin.com/h7UQbEta

Nice i can finally cap my chaos res by removing the cold res on my belt and by adding more chaos res on the cluster! (prismatic heart, doryani's lesson and smoking remains)

i had to change some passive on tree but end up with a bit more ES 5-10% more damage and 75% chaos res and 10% chance for smoke cloud. definitely worth it
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jul 25, 2020, 7:56:27 PM
Doryanis Lesson + Smokin Remains Cluster jewel is bit more dmg than Conjured Wall + Magehunter, no clue about survivability ^^
Last edited by Acardipane on Jul 25, 2020, 8:41:41 PM
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
"
Acardipane wrote:
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
Because of the high supply of ES + triple crit multi jewels, I changed the passive skill tree a bit.

With a second large cluster jewel with Mage Hunter and Conjured Wall and two crit multi jewels, I went to about 10% more shaper dps, about the same ES and went from 65% to 75% spell block.

It is expensive but worth the trouble, in my opinion.

If you wanna play around with my PoB pastebin, feel free to do so:
https://pastebin.com/h7UQbEta

Thats an awesome Idea ! Pob says - my dmg will explode, but why dont use Transcendent flesh ?

If we go with the two large cluster set-up, we have some interesting options for the second jewel:

1. spell damage large cluster jewel with Conjuring Wall and Mage Hunter for max Spell block

2. fire damage cluster jewel with Doryani's Lessen (25% ele dam + ele leech) and especially for Smoking Remains (35% Fire damage and enemies smoked/blinded (40% dodge) - i did not try it but could be better than max spell block

3. for max damage you can buy an insanely expensive Voices.

I did not use Transcendent Flesh because I am already low on ES. I just have 8.3k. Therefore, I choose another Crit-multi jewel with ES and with resistance.

In the end you have following options:
- Trans. Flesh # Energy From Within
- Two Crit Multi Jewels with %- max. energy shield
- Trans. Flesh + One Crit Multi Es jewel (max. damage)

Thanks for coming up with this! But if we already have thaumophage in the first large cluster, would prismatic heart be better than doryani lesson?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I would like to thank you for the build !!
And I was wondering if "Calamitous Visions, Small Cluster Jewel" is a good upgrade for the build?

"You can only have one Herald
50% more effect of herald buffs on You
100% more damage with hits from herald skills
50% more damage over time with Herald Skills
Minions from Herald skills deal 25% more Damage
Your Aura skills are Disabled"

And if this Minions from Herald Skills deal 25% More DMG works with
Spiritual Aid

If you can answer me thank you :)
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

My take. Just throw more uber jewels on the pile! If you don't want the extra ES grab snowforged. I didn't change any of the settings when I edited this so I might be mistaken but stacking jewels seems OP.

I tried but your gear is insane... Basically one mirror per slot
"
sanleon wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

I tried but your gear is insane... Basically one mirror per slot

Not my gear unfortunately! That was the Pastebin edit someone posted...I just changed the tree and turned all the jewel slots into multi/ES jewels. My gear is poop compared to the min/maxers, not that it matters the build is super strong.

The multi/ES jewels are super cheap when you think about it. You can make them yourself for 5ex or so all day long as long as you're willing to make a bunch of harvest craft trades.

@OzzyBurn We use so many auras!! That's the worst possible jewel!!
Why "Zzang" got banned ? O_o

or what does "On Probation" mean ?
Last edited by Acardipane on Jul 26, 2020, 1:39:42 AM
"
Jerle wrote:

Thanks for coming up with this! But if we already have thaumophage in the first large cluster, would prismatic heart be better than doryani lesson?

Good catch! If you have thaumophage already, you do not need the leech from Doryani's. Prismatic heart will help alot with our resistances. They are already hard to cap.
"
Hedrock01 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

Good catch! If you have thaumophage already, you do not need the leech from Doryani's. Prismatic heart will help alot with our resistances. They are already hard to cap.

The leech from Thaumophage + Doryanis don’t Stack ?
Since I use both I feel tanky as fuck and the + to Elemental dmg is realy nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info