Do you have multiple Mains like me?

I normally end up with every char slot filled, regardless of how many there are. I havent looked at alt buffer accounts yet like in other games, like an aura alt or something.

Most MMO's i've played benefit immensely from using a 2ndary account at the same time.
13 characters so far, and not even Charan_Jaydemyr is the 'main'.

Never, ever did 'mains' anyway, barring *one* circumstance: full-on slow-to-level MMOs like EQ and DAoC. Every other game, you level so quickly and find so much gear you want to use but can't that it makes no sense to me to have a 'main' character.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Mains? Nah. Ever see that commercial with the Michelin Man, loving on the new tire coming down the assembly line until it passes by, and the new one gets there?

I'm that way with characters, except that I go back and forth between them. Sure, I have "favorites," until I feel the urge to put the Necro army to bed, and bring out my Lightning Strike/Shield Charge swoard 'n' board Templar for a while.

It definitely affects stash usage; unless you keep the chars within a close range of levels (or if you simply keep a wide range of levels of items), you run out of space, fast! I've bought 10 additional stash tabs, and now I think I'll buy a couple more, to split up my flasks. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 19, 2012, 3:19:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info