[3.12] The Forgotten Gem - Stormbind Hierophant - self-cast 30+mil DPS AoE shotgun.

In your videos you recover ES effortlesly. What's the secret? I have energy shield leech support stone, storm drinker and damage that two-shots juiced t16 bosses, but somehow still struggle to sustain ES after taking a big punch.
in maps vs many monsters "cinderswallow urn" helps a lot

vs bosses i have equal problems with sustaining after hard hits

but just killed a awakening lvl 8 sirus with 2 deaths
the build has really good damage
"
TapokUdachi wrote:
In your videos you recover ES effortlesly. What's the secret? I have energy shield leech support stone, storm drinker and damage that two-shots juiced t16 bosses, but somehow still struggle to sustain ES after taking a big punch.

With the gear I had, I was able to reach 200+ ES regen and over 1k ES leech / second. There is nothing else to the amount of ES I am recovering other than dodging whenever possible. Videos show me dodging around almost everything.

Everyone has to keep in mind that this is, after all, a channeling build. The most unsafe playstyle of them all, as you have to stand in the same spot for the longest when compared to even something like 2-handed melee.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jul 8, 2020, 4:23:01 PM
Is the small cluster with Will SHaper at the right top the advice for future levels or unintentional mistake? Also love this build. It's powerful, yet engaging to play, and little interactions like double stormbind really top it off. With current softcore price drops it's also pretty affordable for what it can do. Definitely my favourite build ever.
Also those quick and detailed responces to every comment make it even better (or atleast possible to comprehend =) ). Anyway, good job and keep it up!
"
TapokUdachi wrote:
Is the small cluster with Will SHaper at the right top the advice for future levels or unintentional mistake? Also love this build. It's powerful, yet engaging to play, and little interactions like double stormbind really top it off. With current softcore price drops it's also pretty affordable for what it can do. Definitely my favourite build ever.
Also those quick and detailed responces to every comment make it even better (or atleast possible to comprehend =) ). Anyway, good job and keep it up!

It would have been unreasonable if I didn't turn on notifications for a guide thread I made. In other words - I am happy to answer all questions.

And no, I was probably theorizing at some point and forgot to remove it after disabling the cluster node.

I decided to update the tree and re-upload the pastebin with a few improvements (like Dynamo).
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Hi, this build seems cool i love the idea.

But i need help as i never understand how to get weapon like this, do you use fossils or something ? If yes, what types pliz ? It always block me when i watch builds with rare weapons... Q_Q

Oh and other question, for voidbringers, do you take the +X mana of skills'cost or increased % of mana cost ?
Last edited by VaiDrasill on Jul 11, 2020, 11:03:09 AM
Hi.

Current gear, waiting until 80 for my next ring, and currently have a huge life belt
with a crystal belt waiting in stash..

Current question is, are we searching for highest cost to skills we can? Or is the helm just too much? I noticed yours was sitting at 58 or 59 % higher cost. Or is the wand regen too low?
Last edited by BigarettesNBereal on Jul 11, 2020, 5:36:09 PM
Seems like my mana runs out INSANELY fast.

I have all clusters that you recommend, plus clarity watchers eye
The goal is to have the mana cost high, but at the same time to have insanely high mana regen (~3k mana per second). At the same time, I would not recommend running Voidbringers with the highest +mana cost and get the lowest - or similar to pre-nerf Doedre's - +50.

If you watch the videos, you can see that my mana runs out fairly quickly, but at the same time that's what fuels the power of the hit. More mana spent -> more damage.
Have a current dilemma, wondering if the 25% spell damage from my ring is worth not running the mana ring
the two debatable rings, it's one or the other.
My other ring which I wouldn't feel right not using

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info