[3.12] The Forgotten Gem - Stormbind Hierophant - self-cast 30+mil DPS AoE shotgun.

"
Ritmas wrote:
edit: wrote something retarded

Hey, it happens to all of us. :) Thanks for the bump, haha.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
How do you deal with the light radius being so bad in certain maps? Almost feel like I can't see anything.
use the "arcane vision" next to "pain attunement" in the tree
so your light radius is based on energy shield
"
Constermock wrote:
How do you deal with the light radius being so bad in certain maps? Almost feel like I can't see anything.

It wasn't a problem for me personally, but you can take Arcane Vision if you can sacrifice a single point.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Before making a guide ensuring that it is 3.11 you should take a good look at the equipment, the gloves are wrong in 3.11 they carry assistance not mana cost
"
gabalpoe wrote:
Before making a guide ensuring that it is 3.11 you should take a good look at the equipment, the gloves are wrong in 3.11 they carry assistance not mana cost

Before you post claiming I haven't done so, you could read the bolded text right next to the gloves part of the introduction:

"
Indigon and Doedre's Malevolence (LEGACY, PRE-3.11).

For 3.11, swap Doedre's for Voidbringers.

And I have done so nearly 2 weeks ago:
"
Last edited by Ydoum on Jun 27, 2020, 5:20:30 PM
Last edited by Ydoum on Jul 7, 2020, 5:46:17 AM
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
gabalpoe wrote:

Before you post claiming I haven't done so, you could read the bolded text right next to the gloves part of the introduction:

"

"

LOL @ some of these posts where people like to skim and then make comments about how the OP didn't do his homework.

Anyway, for someone looking for lazy builds by copying someone else's, it's best to give them credit for even sharing and providing their time and feedback on their builds... with that said-

Thanks OP for this build. Once I slowly got my gears up and running, all content is super viable. First time I flew by story with a breeze and finished end-game content EASILY, one/two-shot bosses, and only dying where I make it extremely hard and taking huge risks. Most of my guildmates go "WHAT? You just came in and boss died! I took forever and am still struggling with all my dps!!"

I'm looking forward to any other enhancements in the future to come (if any) :).
"
LiamSky wrote:
LOL @ some of these posts where people like to skim and then make comments about how the OP didn't do his homework.

I actually haven't noticed the change to these gloves at first when 3.11 changes were announced, but some kind soul pointed it out and I edited it in as soon as possible.

"
LiamSky wrote:
Anyway, for someone looking for lazy builds by copying someone else's, it's best to give them credit for even sharing and providing their time and feedback on their builds... with that said-

Thanks OP for this build. Once I slowly got my gears up and running, all content is super viable. First time I flew by story with a breeze and finished end-game content EASILY, one/two-shot bosses, and only dying where I make it extremely hard and taking huge risks. Most of my guildmates go "WHAT? You just came in and boss died! I took forever and am still struggling with all my dps!!"

I'm looking forward to any other enhancements in the future to come (if any) :).

You're welcome; glad my creation was enjoyable.

The build becomes almost immortal with proper investment into the gear. I think it was my only character during Delirium that has died just once, and that one death was because I attempted to do a Simulacrum. Yeah, channelling skills vs. waves and waves of on-death effects wasn't too much fun. But everything else? Smooth.

However, as this build is now on Standard, and I don't ever plan on coming back there, I'll leave all the improvement ideas to players themselves. The "base" of the build is in the guide, every other small optimization can probably be easily discovered by people like you. :)
"
LiamSky wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
gabalpoe wrote:

"

"

Look pastebin 3.11...
"
gabalpoe wrote:
Look pastebin 3.11...

Ah, so you just copied the old PoB and took it for granted. Fair enough. Not my fault you didn't read through the guide.

You seem very ungrateful and negative about everything, so I shall refrain myself from replying to you any further.
Last edited by Ydoum on Jul 8, 2020, 4:48:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info