[3.12] [Build Showcase] Hollow Palm Cyclone Slayer | 7k life | 87m DPS | MIN-MAX PUSH TO LIMIT!

Having a blast with this build

Leveling runs smooth, it takes some time to get used playing a melee and read map mods and chest mods before running them, but the damage is already solid and survivability is pretty good for a high DPS build.

Next upgrades would be the rings, but those are getting really expensive in this state of the gear.

Just vaal cyclone must be the worst vaal skill i ever knew. Being locked in place with no defensiv options got me killed more than once.
Last edited by Camatoo on Jul 20, 2020, 2:35:08 AM
Spoiler

"
Camatoo wrote:
Having a blast with this build

Leveling runs smooth, it takes some time to get used playing a melee and read map mods and chest mods before running them, but the damage is already solid and survivability is pretty good for a high DPS build.

Next upgrades would be the rings, but those are getting really expensive in this state of the gear.

Just vaal cyclone must be the worst vaal skill i ever knew. Being locked in place with no defensiv options got me killed more than once.

There is still a lot space for upgrade in term of equipment, yeah they are definitely expensive in Standard.

You should have consider starting league in the first place, they are super cheap to make perfect equipment.

I have completed my dream equipment setup in Harvest(you may refer if you want, HollowPalm_Raider, for your final equipment guide), but there is still a need for final touch up to body armour and necklace.

Well, no one actually use Vaal Cyclone, people get them just because it is available in Vaal,21/23 and cheap.
Last edited by lonedegrim on Jul 20, 2020, 8:44:38 AM
i dont have much time to play league, so i rather skip it.
Hi, guys!
Tried this build and if is very cool!
Insane solo target dps, very flexible tree, nice aoe with explo chest (but midioker survival). With harvest crafting got 1.5k dex and 1 mil dps on tooltip in hideout)

Interested, if there is some table with brutal restraint jewel numbers and buffs from them. Did not find 5028 jewel and tried a lot of other numbers. Best result is 10% dex and 20 dex (2432 of balbala).

So, is there any kind of table with best jewels for build or should we create it?)

Regards,
Andrii
Thanks for the build dude,

if any need im selling this rings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1BCXt2KEXg

Managed to kill Aul.

If anyone has some pointers on what to upgrade next?
"
sklipnoty wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1BCXt2KEXg

Managed to kill Aul.

If anyone has some pointers on what to upgrade next?

Vulnerability on your ring, probably the cheapest upgrade you can get.
What you think is the budget to min max? Crafting my own gear.
"
PunkSviin wrote:
What you think is the budget to min max? Crafting my own gear.

With current Harvest craft for gears, I'd say less than 50 exalted but crazy amount of time for farming seed and RNG. These 50 exalted are mostly used for item base, Awakener orb and some Alteration orb.

Watcher's Eye is about another 100 exalted with Harvest market price.

A little hyped on how those will do on my slayer in standard after the merge of league. I was hoping i could harvest craft 2% increased dexterity per quality on my current body armor, but this seems not possible yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info