[3.10] Cry Havoc "Lag Proof" Warcry Berserker (Tanky | High DPS | All Content Viable)

Hey,
It's my first end-game char and i\m on standard
since i brought like 5 frieds to poe and we are all playing on stadard i don't have access to cluster jewels, i wanted to know if there are any ways to get this jewels on standard for a reasonable price (my budget right now is 5ex :)
I read online but the only idea for me was to make a delirium HC char, im not sure it will work though i might die before getting the gem ;D
"
unKHEFTable wrote:
Hey,
It's my first end-game char and i\m on standard
since i brought like 5 frieds to poe and we are all playing on stadard i don't have access to cluster jewels, i wanted to know if there are any ways to get this jewels on standard for a reasonable price (my budget right now is 5ex :)
I read online but the only idea for me was to make a delirium HC char, im not sure it will work though i might die before getting the gem ;D

Unfortunately the only way is ripping them from Delirium HC.
What passives do you allocate in the Thread of Hope circle?
"
What passives do you allocate in the Thread of Hope circle?

Check ~~Skill Tree~~ for details.
It's also in the PoB if you are using an up to date version of LocalIdentity's fork.
Started this build with a twist in flicker strike: made tailwind+ fortify boots for 5-linked skill. No life there, thats bad :(

Instead of rallying cry i use enduring due to 83 lvl and only 4850 life, so need higher regen for now. Can clear t16 maps, dps is solid.
Flicker strike with this build is a blast.

I have a question: in POB its 16m dps from cyclone (14m with my swords). My dps in POB only 3m with identical options set up. I kill Desert Spring Boss with awakener level 8 in 3-4 sec its impossible with 3m dps clearly. Whats wrong with my POB numbers?
Last edited by lehlehich on May 1, 2020, 4:44:40 PM
"
lehlehich wrote:
Started this build with a twist in flicker strike: made tailwind+ fortify boots for 5-linked skill. No life there, thats bad :(

Instead of rallying cry i use enduring due to 83 lvl and only 4850 life, so need higher regen for now. Can clear t16 maps, dps is solid.
Flicker strike with this build is a blast.

I have a question: in POB its 16m dps from cyclone (14m with my swords). My dps in POB only 3m with identical options set up. I kill Desert Spring Boss with awakener level 8 in 3-4 sec its impossible with 3m dps clearly. Whats wrong with my POB numbers?

Likely something in the settings isn't correct, but if you're killing things that quickly then I'd say the actual dps number is largely moot. I can't really speculate on what's wrong though... Too many options.

-----

Also for those who are interested I (finally) finished uploading all of the videos including the Shaper fight.
Hello. How about a Farrul's Fur at chest slot?
"
Sviper wrote:
Hello. How about a Farrul's Fur at chest slot?

It's an option, I prefer a rare for the flexibility/resists though.
hello, i saw the build you posted and i was following this build since i first started PoE because Marauder was my character of choice and your build really looked fun. let me disclaim that im new to PoE and as what your build says, its not really recommended for new players. saying that, i'd like to ask your opinion if i should just give up on the build (since i dont know anything about cluster jeweling and i dont even know how to get mob mentality and the likes) or can i learn these things along the way and accomplish the build?
"
WanggoDaddy wrote:
hello, i saw the build you posted and i was following this build since i first started PoE because Marauder was my character of choice and your build really looked fun. let me disclaim that im new to PoE and as what your build says, its not really recommended for new players. saying that, i'd like to ask your opinion if i should just give up on the build (since i dont know anything about cluster jeweling and i dont even know how to get mob mentality and the likes) or can i learn these things along the way and accomplish the build?

On the one hand, I don't suggest this build to new players because it has some fairly complex mechanical interactions. But that said, if you are willing to learn and research as you progress the build yes it can be done. That's how I made the build at the beginning of the league starting from fairly simple gear (x2 ichimonji etc) I then reworked and tweaked things adapting as I ran into issues.

It may end up being more work than following some other builds, but if you're willing to put in the work it can be done. In terms of getting Mob Mentality specifically, my Warcry section, and the videos I linked may be helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info