'Convert' button in map stash doesn't work

"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
A few things that can cause conversion to fail:

- Having incorrect maps in your map tab due to using Currency on maps while they are in the tab (for example if I use a Vaal orb on a Pier map, it can corrupt into a Peninsula map while still being in the Pier map tab).

- Having more than 72 maps TOTAL of the same type of Unique map, for example if I had 60 T4 "Pillars of Arun" and 18 T14 "Pillars of Arun", the TOTAL results in 78 which is greater than 72, removing some maps so that the TOTAL is 72 or lower will fix this problem.

- Having T16 Elder maps from before Conqueror of the Atlas was introduced, in this case failure will only occur if there's too many DIFFERENT types of T16 maps in total, easier solution is here temporarily removing all your T16 Elder maps

In the case of converting Metamorph series into Delirium, the following can also cause conversion to fail:
- The total amount of T6 AshenWood, T6 Lookout AND T6 Graveyard is greater than 72
- The total amount of T10 OvergrownRuin AND T10 AncientCity is greater than 72

If none of the above helps solves your problem, please send me a message and I'll try help you out.

Aside from the fact the there has been issues with map conversion every league since you released the map tab.

Why can't you just give us a log message in game as to why the conversion failed instead of just silently failing the conversion???

I mean if you don't intend to ever fix this issue at least give us some means to figure out and fix the issue ourself instead of forcing us to sit there and guess what it is this time...
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
Could we get a list of conflicting maps when converting 3.12 maps to 3.13?
I have tried to remove every corrupted map and unique map in standard. But the convert would still fail.
An error message stating why the conversion fails would be very much helpful.

or implement some feature such as:

When converting, the tab will automatically swap maps exceeding 72 to a random map within the same tier?
and if all the maps within the tier is full, allow the user to choose either downgrade random maps to 1 tier below or randomly 3:1 convert them to 1 tier higher? float numbers get discarded.
THX for your post you helped me alot
if Ritual -> Ultimatum
?
"
AzazelR wrote:
if Ritual -> Ultimatum
?

same here, i cannot get out of ritual.... ive done everything i can possibly do... it will not allow me to to convert out of ritual to ult. this also means that all the shaper and elder maps will not go into place so i have to hold them in a different tab which is really annoying...
thanks
There is no Ultimatum map tab, Ultimatum maps are the same series as Ritual.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
There is no Ultimatum map tab, Ultimatum maps are the same series as Ritual.

Funny, as I think that this should have be obvious right from the get-go as the tiers did not change from Ritual to Ultimatum.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Any solution or fix for Ritual/Ultimatum -> Expedition?
Signed
Vermyn
Always same problem, I will quit game.
It's a lot of incompetence, it's just ridiculous.
Last edited by rodrigoar on Jul 24, 2021, 7:43:59 AM
I was vendoring maps for more than an hour straight until it finally worked, and I don't even have too many maps, 300-400 of each tier. I ended up vendoring everything above 36 of the same type.

This should seriously be changed or at least prompted for the player what is the problem.

This is one of the most frustrating issues I've ever found, just pure waste of time, whoever decided this is a proper solution should be embarassed.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info