[3.10] Divine Flesh, Toxic Blood - Poison BLADE VORTEX Pathfinder - Fast and Tanky! | 3M-5M+ sDPS

Disease Vector isn't all that important. Stopping enemy regen is good against some metamorphs but you won't miss it that much. Septic Spells is more important as otherwise you might need some other passives to reach 100% poison chance
Any chance for an A8 kill video?
How are you skipping the starting area on the passive tree?
nevermind, i need to go to sleep :)

build looks good!
Hello MoLoK13!

I really like your build. I already began to change my 94 Ranger to your build. I always wanted to try Blade Vortex and your guide is the perfect one to do it

Also, thanks for the videoguide!

Btw, I just saw you are selling your circle of nostalgia for 40c... I want it! text me if you are online xD - EDTI: I just bought your ring TY

I was seeing what else to choose with my 5 points left that i have.

I was thinking some of the following:

Blood drinker / Revenged of the hunted / Hired killer

What do you think? or something different that you can recommend? Or maybe If I get one more point I can use Revenged of the hunted and Hired killer

Also, I have this Megalomaniac:

Is lasting impressions worth to take it? or maybe saving that point I can take Revenged of the hunted and Hired killer...

Probably ill write again with some more questions... xD

Thanks again!
Last edited by Sanfear on May 1, 2020, 3:11:40 PM
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hello MoLoK13!

I really like your build. I already began to change my 94 Ranger to your build. I always wanted to try Blade Vortex and your guide is the perfect one to do it

Also, thanks for the videoguide!

Btw, I just saw you are selling your circle of nostalgia for 40c... I want it! text me if you are online xD - EDTI: I just bought your ring TY

I was seeing what else to choose with my 5 points left that i have.

I was thinking some of the following:

Blood drinker / Revenged of the hunted / Hired killer

What do you think? or something different that you can recommend? Or maybe If I get one more point I can use Revenged of the hunted and Hired killer

Also, I have this Megalomaniac:

Is lasting impressions worth to take it? or maybe saving that point I can take Revenged of the hunted and Hired killer...

Probably ill write again with some more questions... xD

Thanks again!

Enjoy the ring ;)

Only reason to not take Revenge of the Hunted is it will be in radius of the Glorious Vanity jewel - so who knows what that notable actually ends up doing (but it won't be Revenge of the Hunted).

Hired Killer would be next place to go for HP.

If you've got extra points, I'd suggest shopping around for a Glorious Vanity jewel that gives some useful stats for you to take - for example, you can get extra phys or chaos damage, phys or chaos leech, extra max chaos resist, etc. with a very good Glorious Vanity. Might take a few tries to find though..
"

Enjoy the ring ;)

Only reason to not take Revenge of the Hunted is it will be in radius of the Glorious Vanity jewel - so who knows what that notable actually ends up doing (but it won't be Revenge of the Hunted).

Hired Killer would be next place to go for HP.

If you've got extra points, I'd suggest shopping around for a Glorious Vanity jewel that gives some useful stats for you to take - for example, you can get extra phys or chaos damage, phys or chaos leech, extra max chaos resist, etc. with a very good Glorious Vanity. Might take a few tries to find though..

Oh! of course, I didn't think at that moment that Revenge of the Hunted will be different... thanks!

ok, ok, I will see what options the Glorious Vanity jewel gives me

Thanks for your prompt reply!
Hi MoLoK13!!

I was finally be able to get all the equipment:

(Im thinking not to use phase run gem, as almost all the time im phasing and use empower 3 and portal in the 2 missing as you can see in the Helmet and shield)

Life: 4.915
Shield: 277

All resistances capped

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4FtQZwBqEG5wguDY0PqxUgFr8ZjhqNIuIj9iSLJJ0mlSpNLOkuIzBxMHw1kjfUOkI64T8nP2xEDUfiSn1KyEt4TZJN41AAUUdRTFVLWW1bJltvXkVfmF-wYeJiWm6qb552gnp_e8N9W311f4B_ln_7gCKExYazh3aKr4w2jX2Nv5ARm42btZ63n22jiqQFpDmmV6xHtNG1SLXywzrIDMjwykrPMtN-1CPYvd2o3e7tP-2D7g7vevFt8bPyRfaj-uv8xf4K_o_-uv8Q?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=Dontexpect

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Is all ok? Im missing something? Next upgrade, as you posted, will be more awakened gems and a corrupted body armour... if you dont see anything wrong ofc (it was hard to find a chest armour with that colors. I used some chromatic until I realized it was cheaper to buy it xD)

I have a couple of questions if you can help me.

How Blasphemy works? I mean, it doesn't reserve mana, right? it says mana reserved override...

Due to the Glorious Vanity jewel, and for 4 points can I get Construct Studies ---} 33% increased Evasion Rating & 6% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit , do you think is worth to take it? should I look for better nodes with another Glorious Vanity jewel

EDIT: I just realized that, as Blade Vortex being a spell it does not hit. So the notable is not worth to take it...

Thank you very much before hand MoLoK13!!
Last edited by Sanfear on May 1, 2020, 10:28:32 PM
Passive tree and gear all looks fine to me! The medium cluster jewel that has Haemorrhage on it could be better (we don't crit much so that notable is blah) but that's a very small thing.

Blasphemy normally reserves mana, but with Solstice Vigil, Temporal Chains specifically has reservation of 0%.

"
Construct Studies ---} 33% increased Evasion Rating & 6% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit , do you think is worth to take it? should I look for better nodes with another Glorious Vanity jewel

This would be triggered by Blade Vortex (it does hit) so you do get some utility out of it. The effect is decent but not amazing. Depends on how much patience you have to find something better.
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on May 2, 2020, 1:25:18 AM
Good day Molok!

I think I get it. If we were not using Solstice Vigil, Blasphemy & Temporal chains, they will reserve mana. But, with Solstice Vigil making Temporal chains do not reserve mana the collateral effect is that Blasphemy does not reserve mana too, is this correct?

Oh, it hits, them i understood the wiki wrongly xD. But, I tried another one with... something imo much, much better, Revitalising Darkness ---} 35% increased Chaos Damage & 0.2% of Chaos Damage Leeched as Life .

In order to get it I have to take 2 points with lightning resistance. I have the cap in 79% due to the purity of lightning jewel, and 72% resis without using it. Could be an option, to get the 3% from another source and drop this gem for something else? in that case, what else can we use it?

"
The medium cluster jewel that has Haemorrhage on it could be better (we don't crit much so that notable is blah) but that's a very small thing.

Yesterday I was thinking the same bc I saw that i have 12% chance to crit

So, I decided to look what cluster options could we have . I found this, and I would like to know your opinion

- Wicked Pall: 35% increased Chaos Damage & 20% increased Skill Effect Duration

- Circling Oblivion: 20% increased Damage over Time + 15% increased Skill Effect Duration + 20% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies

- Lasting Impression: Herald Skills deal 50% increased Damage over Time & 30% increased Damage over Time while affected by a Herald

And, when I was looking for medium cluster I found 2 interested Large:

- Unspeakable Gifts: Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage

- Unwaveringly Evil: 30% increased Chaos Damage & Chaos Skills ignore interruption from Stuns

When I saw the node Unspeakable Gifts, I rembembered a good combo in medium cluster that im using in my Spellslinger VD:

- Evil eye: Enemies you Curse take 5% increased Damage & 5% chance to Dodge Attack Hits from Cursed Enemies

- Wish for Death: Curse Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration & You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies

I can't wait to see what you think about all this options xD

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on May 2, 2020, 8:15:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info