HI if someone has a spare beta key it wouldbe greatful ;)

hi after long waiting still nothing :( if someone has a spare one for me that would be very nice :) i have no luck with the timer invite cant sit anymore front of my pc and hope 10 bucks no problem but i dont own a credit card so maybe i have more luck asking
You have no idea what "long wait" is in this game. You joined 8 days ago. Anyway, good luck :)
wow even u got key now and im still waiting hmm is not fun anymore they want people to like them they should give keys out or most of us will not have fun with all the wait and maybe chose another game .. so pls need key becouse it is not so funny after 8 days siting every day and watching that timer if i dont get invitetd i think i would leave
8 Days isn't actually that long, Compared to seeing people signed up from 2011 and such that still do not have beta.

The rate in which keys are going out isn't that bad at all but obviously there is a lot of people that have signed up for beta.

Patience and luck are key just find something else to do to keep entertained temporarily until you get lucky or someone is nice giving a key
So since there is only one of me, does that make me endangered or limited edition?
"
Catixie wrote:
8 Days isn't actually that long, Compared to seeing people signed up from 2011 and such that still do not have beta.

The rate in which keys are going out isn't that bad at all but obviously there is a lot of people that have signed up for beta.

Patience and luck are key just find something else to do to keep entertained temporarily until you get lucky or someone is nice giving a key

yes they have signed 2011 but last visit also 2011^^
Some sure but posts in the last few days show otherwise from people as well. I'm simply going by forums I have read recently.
So since there is only one of me, does that make me endangered or limited edition?
"
gondora231 wrote:
"
Catixie wrote:

You do realise that people can still visit the forums without being logged on?
Closed Beta Member.
"
ogorhan wrote:
"
gondora231 wrote:
"
Catixie wrote:

You do realise that people can still visit the forums without being logged on?

yes i know that but still people say forum users get more chance but hmm
A chance but not guaranteed every time
You poor creature...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info