[3.10] One with Nothing Cyclone.. Cheap 2M DPS.. 6.8k Life.. 4k Leech

"
DaiKahn wrote:

I'm using these:

and my cyclone only costs 2 mana which is more than fine, plus they were cheap

Only thing I'm fixing now is having enough mana for reserved auras

Yea, I wanted to avoid -channeling because spent the rest of the cash I had managing rescap, guess I'm kinda screwed. If only they hadn't fix the enduring mana pots queue.
"
Grimreapin wrote:
Keep me updated on how you've done your mana reservation.

It was working all along >_< Flesh and Stone had the icon up top as well as Dread Banner, so they're working; Pride doesn't show an icon (to my knowledge) so I guess it's working too. I had forgot that even though it says "not enough mana" doesn't mean they're not working

I have a level 3/20% enlighten linked with them:

Also linked Maim Support with Flesh and Stone for extra Maim

"
KairoStark wrote:
Yea, I wanted to avoid -channeling because spent the rest of the cash I had managing rescap, guess I'm kinda screwed. If only they hadn't fix the enduring mana pots queue.

You're not screwed; you're only level 55 and still have a little way to go before you can equip all the gear due to level equirements

I made it all the way to level 64 before I could even equip the 6-link rare body armour I got

You'll be fine. I tried whispering you in game (you're offline) cause I'm currently looking at your toon via PoB and seeing if I can get you a channelling cost ring with resists. Also looking for other gear I may have to help out with resists (boots, etc.) plus remember you get resists from the tree as well

Edit: got you a ring, boots, and a 6-link body armour. You can't use them quite yet, but I hope they help

Last edited by DaiKahn on Apr 18, 2020, 1:00:55 PM
"
DaiKahn wrote:

You'll be fine. I tried whispering you in game (you're offline)

Yea, sorry for not answering. Maybe some time incompatibility since I'm EU based and havent been all up because RL stuff. Thanks for the call, I'll try to message you back.
"
KairoStark wrote:
Yea, sorry for not answering. Maybe some time incompatibility since I'm EU based and havent been all up because RL stuff. Thanks for the call, I'll try to message you back.

All good, you were offline

And I was AFK (fell asleep lol) when you tried whispering me xD

Back on now and will be for the next 10 hours (maybe a couple more after that)

And now I know you're in the EU it makes it easier to guess your time and when you might be on

No rush, when you're ready is good
I'm trying this right now! I'm quite the begginer, though...
I'm just starting this build , buying a few bits cant wait to try it :P
"
Venger666 wrote:
I'm just starting this build , buying a few bits cant wait to try it :P

If there's anything you need or I can help you out with don't hesitate to message me.

"
mattsvic wrote:
I'm trying this right now! I'm quite the begginer, though...

If you need any assistance or guidance feel free to message me. Cyclone is one of the best "new player friendly" skills. You're going to love it.
KenMan
how much dex should i be stacking I currently have 813 is that enough?
Hi I am trying out this build. except I do not have a belly of beast yet, but I found my build has much lower armour and evasion compared to yours. Also how do I make hollow palm technique dps shown in POB? It seems do not include HPT.

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info