[3.10] One with Nothing Cyclone.. Cheap 2M DPS.. 6.8k Life.. 4k Leech

Hello everyone.

Impale is broken, and dex stacking is legit.

Grab Duelist.
Grab the one with nothing jewel.
Grab two Fluid Motion jewels.
Grab Astramentis, Cyclopean Coil, and Lion's Roar.
Get a chest with 100 Life, and a helmet with 100 Life.
Stack dex on rare gear wherever you can.
Win.

Welcome to my One with Nothing build.|
{Videos Coming Soon}

Pros:
Cheap
Does Reflect (slayer)
6k+life and maxed phys reduc, blind, evasion, and fortify
2m DPS is conservative, 5m DPS possible and higher with crit

Cons:
No Leap Slam
Few sockets for abilities is annoying

Foreword

How does it work, man?

One with Nothing Jewel's pretty OP because it adds 20 flat Phys Dmg to attacks per 10 dexterity. With enough dexterity, you'll have more flat phys than any weapon in the game can provide ATM. And dex stacking is easy.
It also provides a 60% MORE ATTACK SPEED modifier. Not increased. More, so it modifies any increased attack speed modifiers you may see on the tree.
Finally, it provides us with the "Counts as Dual Wielding" modifier, which in my build means very little unless you decide to go critical strike version or want to stack block (which can be maxed with a few choice placements, Rumi's and cluster jewels)

For those of you who enjoy Critical Strikes, this build can do it. Chances are if you're a guy who knows critical strike, you can use this build as a base and fiddle around with things to get some massive critical strike chance.
If you're someone who really enjoys defensive builds, this build can do it. Swap the slayer ascendancy for champion and you've got permanent fortify and another link in your main hand for whatever you like. You can also grab cluster jewels to stack
impales instead of spending the points on fortify nodes and extra HP nodes and leech nodes (Champion provides taunt and adrenaline ascendancy nodes, very powerful for regen and dmg reduction)

I'm providing this build as a base. It can do all content. You can AFK in simulacram, and wreck the Shaper. Sirus is no problem for a character running 2m DPS, just don't get zapped.

I hope you enjoy the build. If you have questions you can message me on the forums or in game. My profile is not private either, so if you want to check out my character feel free to do so. The character's name is (Myfuckinnameaintreggie) Another player using this build is (http://s3.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/5tfN/characters) you can find his character by looking for the stud with no weapons or gloves. Lol gloves. Who uses lifting gloves?

Thank-you, and ofcourse, Bless RNG.

Path of Building|

Import Link: https://pastebin.com/xu2CRm23

DPS/PoB ScreenShot|

The Screenshot is a conservative number. I'm using life gear instead of Dex gear. You can probably get to 4m DPS without crit. Add crit and who knows.

I use LocalIdentity's version. It's constantly updated and provides more features such as a search function, updated gems, pantheon, etc. Its calculations are also more accurate.

First go here: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
Download the .exe.

Then go here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Follow the instructions carefully. You won't regret the heartache, trust me.

Bandits|

Alira for resistances. Can also kill all for extra skill points if you're going to use cluster jewels.

Ascendancy|

Slayer: Endless Hunger > Brutal Fervour > Headsman > Impact

-Endless Hunger (Stun immunity, Bleed immunity, great to grab for leveling)
-Brutal Fervour (Leech isn't removed at full life means you can stop attacking and still enjoy life regeneration. Great when wanting to loot something)
-Headsman (30% more dmg is like a 7 link, and you don't take Phys Reflect. OP node)
-Impact (This is a QoL feature. You can choose this for more AoE, or Bane of Legends for Culling Strike)

Pantheon|

Lunaris/Solaris for phys reduc and Ralakesh for blind immunity.

Ralakesh is an absolute must IMO. Blind is the worst, and we have no way of removing it.

Lunaris is great for packs and Solaris is great for bossing. I'd still use Lunaris in the Simulacrum.

Gear|

YOU MAY NOT WANT TO BUY CORRUPTED! WE HAVE LIMITED GEM SLOTS, BE AWARE WHEN PURCHASING GEAR.
We do not use a weapon or shield!
We do not wear gloves!
We're TO STORNK FOR THAT

MYGEAR|

For anyone who laughs at this gear. That's a good thing, it means you realize how ridiculous it is to be able to melt everything on 150c.

Flasks:

Only use Kiara's if you're too lazy to craft on an onslaught flask.

Necessary|

One with Nothing (Was about an Exalt, dropped to 30c)
{Astramentis (Usually around 100c early, lowers after a few weeks)
or
Carnage Heart }
Cyclopean Coil (Expensive early, gets cheaper especially on low rolls)

So in total you're looking at about 100c mid league, up to 3 exalts in beginning weeks.
The rare gear could be expensive (30c per piece) but you can craft gear easily for cheaper. Just get Dex, Life, and Resistances.
The build's DPS ceiling is the amount of dexterity you can squeeze into the build, or, if you're a masochist, you can try and work critical strikes into the build.

Jewels|

One with Nothing must be slotted
Fluid Motion x2 for +200 Dexterity on tree

REGARDING CLUSTER JEWELS|
I have found a few notables seem good. I will share the bases that are useful and the notables that can be found on them.

Large Cluster Jewels...
Physical Damge: Iron-Breaker, Battle-Hardened, Force Multiplier.... These notables are pretty nice. Gives double damage chance, increased evasion and armor, and -10% phys dmg reduction to enemies from your hits.
Damage while Dual Wielding: Gives a ton of notables for block, there's a notable for more impales, a notable for enemies explode for their life in physical dmg, etc. Dmg while dual wielding is nasty.

Medium Cluster Jewels...
Channeling: Every notable has a use. The block notable and the Endurance charge notables are interesting for defensive capabilities.

Small Cluster Jewels...
Life: Feast of Flesh notable gives +10 Life per enemy hit. For 3 Skill points. You grab a few of these and you have yourself some legacy Vaal Pact leeching going on. If you wanna try it with Voices and see for yourself go for it. Seemsgoodman.

Helmet|

Enchant|
Cyclone attack speed

Starkonja's
The Brine Crown
Devoto's

or (best option)

Any Rare helmet that has huge life and huge dexterity.

Body|

Wildwrap for tons of damage
Belly of the Beast for resistances and Life

or (best option)

An explodey Astral Plate with resistances and Life

Boots|

Two-toned boots with dexterity, resistances and life.

Amulet|

Anointment: Utmost Swiftness (Sepia, Teal, Crimson)
Carnage Heart is great for resistances and plenty of stats.
Astramentis is better for DPS if you have managed to balance your resistances without Carnage Heart.

Ring|

Prismatic rings for resistances

or

Vermillion rings for life

or

Whichever resistance you need ring (Fire,Cold,Light). Use bless orbs to max it. Grab a ruby ring and essence craft it. Craft dex after. GG, 5c ring.

Mods on rings: Dexterity, life, and resistances.

Belt|

Cyclopean coil is the best option. Drop catalysts on the belt to help yourself out on the attributes. Maxed out belt isn't necessary, but it helps DPS.

or

If ur a rich boi drop your headhunter in and melt the world.

Flasks|

Lion's Roar (More Mlee DMG)
Kiara's Determination (Onslaught, Curse Immunity, Better just craft an onslaught flask)
Experimenter's Basalt Flask of Iron Skin ( Increased armor and Duration)
Experimenter's Jade Flask of Reflexes (Increased evasion and Duration)
Quicksilver Flask with either Poison or Ignite removal.

Other options

Bottled Faith gives flat crit, which since unarmed attacks do not have crit... this is OP.
Rumi's for block.
Divination distillate for resists and Magic Find.
Rotgut instead of a quicksilver if you go Crit.

Gems|

WE HAVE LIMITED GEM SLOTS, BE AWARE WHEN PURCHASING GEAR. YOU MAY NOT WANT TO BUY CORRUPTED!

, = Not linked
- = Linked

Main Skill|

Body|
Cyclone-Impale-Infused Channeling-Brutality-Fortify-Pulverize

Side Note: Please use Vorici's Calculator (https://siveran.github.io/calc.html) to determine the best option for crafting the colors for your chest armor. Int armor is the only chest which will have issues achieving these colors.

Movement, Aura, and Defensive|

Helmet|
Dread Banner, Flame Dash | Cast when Damage Taken (lvl1) - Immortal Call (Lvl3)

Side Note: I know, flame dash on cyclone? Wtf? Well, because we're unarmed, we can't use leap slam. Bummer, I know. But flame dash is ok. Not ideal, but it's OK. You'll be fine. Trust me.

DPS Aura|

Pride-Blood and Sand-Flesh and Stone-Enlighten(lvl3 is enough)

Leveling|

So, I level about 20 characters a league (exaggeration, but not really) and I find it to be a more enjoyable experience when I can just level using the skill of the build I'm working on.
Cylcone requires level 28 (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone) and it can be a pain in the ass to get there for a new player. But not to worry, the game is quite easy when you know a few tricks.
Now, I'm no TyTyKiller (impressive showing at ExileCon, and thanks for the youtube tips) but hopefully a few choice written words will make leveling any character easier for you. SO:

Spells and Attacks level differently.
I'll focus on attacks here.

Attacks need -Damage on mainhand weapon-, -added damage from supports and rings-, -attack speed-

So when leveling, you should be looking for a weapon with the largest dps you can find, and stack added damage wherever you can. Iron rings with added damage are a MUST when leveing.
I like to put added lightning, added cold, chance to bleed, chance to bleed, or lesser poison for added damage.
For attack speed you can use faster attacks or onslaught until you grab multistrike.

Also, be aware of any auras you can add to your build, and a curse.

This build is unique though, because it doesn't use a weapon or gloves. This creates a problem because if we want to level with the jewel right from the get go (you can) then we need to be using leveling skills which
can be used while unarmed. There are few. I will list the relevant ones here with their levels:

Smite (level 1) Smite makes lightning bolts around main target. It's pretty cool. I enjoy leveling with it instead of frost blades.
Infernal Blow (level 12) Infernal blow is a nasty ability, and honestly an alternative to Cyclone. Try it out and see what you think. I haven't tried it yet, but I know it would be disgusting!

So, you can level with Smite or Infernal Blow until Cyclone. OR, you can grab frost blades and just level until 28 without using your One with Nothing jewel. Up to you.

I have 3 Leveling trees in the Path of Building guide. One till level 28, then one till 70. I don't believe in handholding, so this is why I don't have a tree for every 10 levels.
You can figure it out. If I did everything for you it would be no fun. Focus on getting life and resists maxed after level 28. That's very important. Good luck, and Bless RNG.

Faq|

"
Can I do simulacrum?

Yes, you can do simulacrum.

"
How much does it cost?

The cost of the gem and a 6link chest. You can do this on 50c + tabula. So my answer is: MINIMUM 50c

ManaIssueTips

"
DaiKahn wrote:
"
KairoStark wrote:

Is there any way to get around that without mana pots, -15 chest or Praxis? (not even gonna talk about Elreon rings because managing to get one with res and dex is probably more expensive than Garukhan's Flight)

I'm using these:

and my cyclone only costs 2 mana which is more than fine, plus they were cheap

Only thing I'm fixing now is having enough mana for reserved auras

"
Bro this build a joke? It has shit items and there are so many ways to make it better!

First of all, I appreciate the time you took to gander at the build. This build is a template. The bare minimum. The cheapest. Furthermore, it is able to do all content as-is! Now, if you want to make it better yourself fine, I-ve done most of the legwork for you and you know this new jewel is broken. So have fun!

If you have tried this build, leave a comment and let me know how it went. Again, if you have questions message me on the forums or in-game.
KenMan
Last edited by Grimreapin on Apr 17, 2020, 1:54:17 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2020, 4:17:34 PM
I'll try your build.
"
insangel0001 wrote:
I'll try your build.

How's the build going?
KenMan
Trying out your build right now (still leveling on the main story) and its pretty fun to oneshot everything due to some dex on the endgame gear and the jewel you can equip at low levels (astramentis for exemple).

I'll come back to you as soon as i reach maps but i feel its gonna be fun as i always loved slayer ascendancy.

Here's the gear i bought for cheap (around 1ex total, not including the 6L Belly) :

PoB shows around 3M dps and 6k5 life.
Thought I'd try out One with Nothing, saw your build, and thought I'd give it a go

Great so far. I'm level 77 and just starting maps (second toon) and it's a breeze so far. Really smooth build and fantastic for levelling

Can't wait till I can get better gear and really push it

Edit: I like you put notes in your PoB; great addition. Also like you don't hand hold and it's pretty much a template. Kudos
Last edited by DaiKahn on Apr 13, 2020, 4:34:06 AM
Trying your build right now, since I wanted something reasonably cheap, and seems that its gonna be good (besides plausible oneshots, but again, I'm going for Wildwrap so my fault) but I only have one question: how to deal with mana? Leech will definitively have me covered while slaughtering packs, but nothing feels worse than running out of juice mid-killing because the other monster was a little further away.

Is there any way to get around that without mana pots, -15 chest or Praxis? (not even gonna talk about Elreon rings because managing to get one with res and dex is probably more expensive than Garukhan's Flight)

That be it. Thank you for the build!

"
lendive wrote:
Trying out your build right now (still leveling on the main story) and its pretty fun to oneshot everything due to some dex on the endgame gear and the jewel you can equip at low levels (astramentis for exemple).

I'll come back to you as soon as i reach maps but i feel its gonna be fun as i always loved slayer ascendancy.

Here's the gear i bought for cheap (around 1ex total, not including the 6L Belly) :

PoB shows around 3M dps and 6k5 life.

I'm glad the gear was cheap, that was my goal. Once you start endgame mapping you can begin to really min max your character. Best of luck. P.s. your boots are better than mine lol!

"
DaiKahn wrote:
Thought I'd try out One with Nothing, saw your build, and thought I'd give it a go

Great so far. I'm level 77 and just starting maps (second toon) and it's a breeze so far. Really smooth build and fantastic for levelling

Can't wait till I can get better gear and really push it

Edit: I like you put notes in your PoB; great addition. Also like you don't hand hold and it's pretty much a template. Kudos

I'm glad you're enjoying the leveling experience. So nice to be able to just use what your build uses while leveling. Very happy you're enjoying it!

"
KairoStark wrote:
Trying your build right now, since I wanted something reasonably cheap, and seems that its gonna be good (besides plausible oneshots, but again, I'm going for Wildwrap so my fault) but I only have one question: how to deal with mana? Leech will definitively have me covered while slaughtering packs, but nothing feels worse than running out of juice mid-killing because the other monster was a little further away.

That be it. Thank you for the build!

My friend and I noticed this as well and it was super annoying. He decided to instead anoint "Lucidity" which Grant's-3 while channeling, and patched over to the dexterity node. A chest with - while channeling will help a ton, but honestly as long as you have around 150 intelligence, the leech should be enough and you may be sacrificing quite a bit of damage.

But, if you find a better solution than the ones above feel free to share it. If I were available to be at my pc (working long hours to prepare for the opening up of economy again) I would spend time looking up better ways. Perhaps this weekend. When I get more time I'd like to address AoE for quality of life as well as some increases to movespeed somehow.

Thanks for trying my build, it means a lot and just having you guys try it has lifted my spirits in these tough times. Stay safe and stay sane exiles.
KenMan
Last edited by Grimreapin on Apr 15, 2020, 10:21:10 PM
"
KairoStark wrote:

I'm using these:

and my cyclone only costs 2 mana which is more than fine, plus they were cheap

Only thing I'm fixing now is having enough mana for reserved auras
"
Grimreapin wrote:
I'm glad you're enjoying the leveling experience. So nice to be able to just use what your build uses while leveling. Very happy you're enjoying it!

Going better since I first answered your post. I'm now level 88 and doing about 1.27m damage with impale. Haven't used any cluster gems yet (might not have to once I get my mana reservation sorted out)

If you're interested, my toon is HERE
"
DaiKahn wrote:
"
Grimreapin wrote:

Going better since I first answered your post. I'm now level 88 and doing about 1.27m damage with impale. Haven't used any cluster gems yet (might not have to once I get my mana reservation sorted out)

If you're interested, my toon is HERE

Yeah mana reservation is a bitch. If you can get your gem links right (I know, it's tough with 3 items) you can just drop an enlighten in there and should be fine.

You can also try to get mana reservation on your fluid motion jewels, although that may end up pricey.

Keep me updated on how you've done your mana reservation.

EDIT: I've added a few section for questions and neat workarounds folks have come up with.
KenMan
Last edited by Grimreapin on Apr 17, 2020, 1:35:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info