[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Brian9824 wrote:

I really can't wait to see your updated POB. Basically trying to decide between your build and another VD build and waiting to see final POB builds for both.

Well, this is a very rough draft, will be changed many times. Can't make normal one because some things I want to use - like new gloves - aren't in pob yet.
https://pastebin.com/RheQaMr3
Timeless Jewel Xibaqua is still a thing, right? thats why mind over matter and agnostic is skilled to be replaced by the timeless jewel i assume.
"
Andy1988 wrote:
Timeless Jewel Xibaqua is still a thing, right? thats why mind over matter and agnostic is skilled to be replaced by the timeless jewel i assume.

Yeah. Ofc only one will be taken in actual build, depend on where timeless will give better small nodes corruptions.
Last edited by TwiceBorned on Jun 19, 2020, 3:42:34 PM

I really can't wait to see your updated POB. Basically trying to decide between your build and another VD build and waiting to see final POB builds for both.
[/quote]

Believe me, this build is awesome. I played it all league & i didn't look back
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Well, this is a very rough draft, will be changed many times. Can't make normal one because some things I want to use - like new gloves - aren't in pob yet.

So roughly from what i'm seeing a 6l doesn't actually provide much benefit as it doesn't really use any 1 skill 6 linked correct?
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Also with these changes wouldn't mind over matter be of basically no use as most of our mana is reserved?
"
Brian9824 wrote:

So roughly from what i'm seeing a 6l doesn't actually provide much benefit as it doesn't really use any 1 skill 6 linked correct?

It's 5l6s, just was to lazy to change it in pob, it's kind of obvious anyway
MoM is, ofc, useless. You take either MoM or agnostic to change it to divine flesh.
(also this PoB is a rough draft and is subject to change anyway)
any changes or updates for this build in 3.11 ?
"
TwiceBorned wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

It's 5l6s, just was to lazy to change it in pob, it's kind of obvious anyway
MoM is, ofc, useless. You take either MoM or agnostic to change it to divine flesh.
(also this PoB is a rough draft and is subject to change anyway)

Oh yeah i know its a rough draft, just looking at it and wanted to make sure I was reading it right.

Which should we reference as a start as far as leveling gems? The guide or the PoB. I was looking in the POB and didn't notice anything that would require a 5l and that the PoB uses herald of ash. (again if that is because the POB is still being worked on just say so and ill shut up)

It looks like a lot of fun and a nice change of pace from the totem, RF, and other builds i've done in the past.
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Oh yeah i know its a rough draft, just looking at it and wanted to make sure I was reading it right.

Which should we reference as a start as far as leveling gems? The guide or the PoB. I was looking in the POB and didn't notice anything that would require a 5l and that the PoB uses herald of ash. (again if that is because the POB is still being worked on just say so and ill shut up)

It looks like a lot of fun and a nice change of pace from the totem, RF, and other builds i've done in the past.

Well, this is the pob of more-or-less endgame build(that I will update soon. For example cry wolf isn't needed as I found in game etc).
I don't even have poet's in league and many other items and I don't want to make/update guide before I made the build myself to check it's 100% woring and all is right. Theorycraft is fine, but not smth guide should be based on, IMO.

And heral of ash is a placeholder. I just had some free mana reservation and wanted to use it. Will test with HoA, arctic armor etc and see what works better in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info