[3.10] Pledge of Hands Storm Brand Assassin All content clear. 6mil+ Shaper dps

"
fusi0nTG wrote:
Very nice build i have build it myself now and have to say its Insane with "little" investment. If you have time could you check my Build and tell me what i could upgrade ? Btw i was to lazy to put in Gems into the Boots but still got Sirus lvl8 (1 death cuz bad), elder, uber elder(2 deaths) , shaper, hydra, phoenix and Simulacrum 20/20. Also is it starter viable? Since im thinking about starting with it next league already xD

I'm glad to hear it! Sorry I took a break to check out Last Oasis and haven't been on at all but I'll take a look real quick
"
fusi0nTG wrote:
Very nice build i have build it myself now and have to say its Insane with "little" investment. If you have time could you check my Build and tell me what i could upgrade ? Btw i was to lazy to put in Gems into the Boots but still got Sirus lvl8 (1 death cuz bad), elder, uber elder(2 deaths) , shaper, hydra, phoenix and Simulacrum 20/20. Also is it starter viable? Since im thinking about starting with it next league already xD

I'm kind of a noob at the POE website but for some reason when I click on your profile it just takes me to mine...
U got a leveling tree by any chance?
Whats your choice on pantheon?
Version for Prism Guardian? I love that shield
Just a quick question - Which is more accurate, the PoB or the guide page? PoB has different skills for stormbrand: ele focus and no chain vs chain and no ele focus on the page guide.
how od you level this build the fastest ?
"
Fringe wrote:
Just a quick question - Which is more accurate, the PoB or the guide page? PoB has different skills for stormbrand: ele focus and no chain vs chain and no ele focus on the page guide.

Ele focus seems unnecessary, having shock from brands is big. Also chains is mandatory for map clear
I noticed you have MoM in your passive tree, it's useless in ES builds so go ahead and save yourself a point
I'm wondering if anyone has tips on how to deal with the button-pressing with brand recall and arcane cloak. I've been holding them down, but its hard to manage flasks, flame dash and dodging monsters. thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info