Who will be the 6th Charakter Int/Dex?

"
Chris wrote:
I heard it wasn't called either Trickster or Assassin.

I heard it was called Stealth Librarian
I'm not sure if they've already named it internally, but I saw Scoundrel in this thread and think it seems to fit the theme of both the class and the game well. +1
Kind of suprised no one has suggested "Ninja" yet. Seems rather appropriate, considering the traps, claws, dex and intel mix.

"
Payne0087 wrote:
Kind of suprised no one has suggested "Ninja" yet. Seems rather appropriate, considering the traps, claws, dex and intel mix.

So maybe he is already in the game? We just can't see him??
A martial arts themed monk wouldn't go a miss although that's just my opinion :P stealth/healing
"
zinger wrote:
"
Daugvolf wrote:
Could it be one of these?
Word: Trickster
Synonyms: beggar, black sheep, blackguard, bully, bum, cad, cardsharp, charlatan, cheat, delinquent, devil, disgrace, felon, fraud, good-for-nothing, grafter, hooligan*, hypocrite, idler, imp, liar, loafer, mischief-maker, miscreant, opportunist, pretender, prodigal, profligate, recreant, reprobate, robber, rowdy, ruffian, scamp, scoundrel, sinner, skunk, sneak*, swindler, tough*, tramp, varmint, villain, wastrel, wretch

Or possibly one of these?
Word: Assassin
Synonyms: butcher, contract killer, executioner, gunman, hatchet man, hired gun, hired killer, killer, marksman, markswoman, murderer, professional killer, rifleman, shooter, sniper, trigger man, triggerman

Blackguard and Butcher both sound pretty cool. And I still like Scoundrel.

Thumbs up to "scoundrel". If this is such a dark game we should have some dark character classes shouldn't we?

Scoundrel was tossed around earlier quite a bit in Alpha. The original name that some of the producers (I think) came up with was... not very good lol. I'm not sure if I can say, as they might have chosen that as a final name :P

Scoundrel so far is the best name I've heard during my time here.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Why not Thief? Thieves are cunning and agile, and it would be an easy story setup for being in exile.
What if it was something Lore-ey, with a backstory. I mean, the Templar literally comes from sort of feudal-religious martial class. Maybe something like... Illuminator. Or Eldritch. Like, as in "The Eldritch". Or the Spellsword/edge/whatever. I feel like the Scoundrel isn't very arcane sounding, and considering the Duelist is already kind of a troublemaker doesn't really fit the dynamic.

/2 cents :P
some guys like thieves/assassins sounds to fit the story of being exiled.

and I have checked his icon in the passive panel start position over and over, just found out he looks like a "he".

I will leave you keep the guess.
Last edited by BesucherXia on Apr 21, 2012, 11:13:23 AM
Does the 6th class have pants??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info