Who will be the 6th Charakter Int/Dex?

Has someone any idea who the 6th char (int/dex)
is or can be.

what will his class be? battlemage? or some assasin?
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
Along the lines of a monk I believe. It just would make sense
would not make sense to have a templar and a monk. too similar
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
or mayybe it would. and it had to be female.

like "elektra" from marvel?
See you in cutthroat!

I don't think we need another thread like this...and I'm too lazy atm to copypaste good answers/discussions from other threads.
Sweeping Maid
There was a rumor it would be named "The Trickster" and would be a female.
"enchanter" maybe, it will temporary enchant their own weapon/armor and friends weapons/armor. Just guessing :P
i recall reading somewhere that they were working on 'traps for the class, so I would assume it would be some form of assassin....

considering they would be effective with the fist weapons, all I can say is WTB Voldo =P

:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
sounds like it would be a dual wielding assassin-like type character
I've been told it would be some sort of assassin-like dagger-claw-magic user. I don't really like the name "Trickster" as it sounds childish.

I think in this context, a "monk" wouldn't be too similar to a templar. This would be a martial artist type of monk, not a religious recluse. I have a great-uncle who is a monk. He doesn't do martial arts.

I don't think a martial artist would use daggers, though.
A man, shirtless, wearing black leather boots and long gloves, a torturer's apron at his waist, shank in hand, surrounded by dead babies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info