Sirus fight [Removed by Support]

"
Deathfairy wrote:
I have no issues with visibility in the fight. Sounds like l2p issue. What teleport "bug" youn refering to?

I mean there isnt much visibility issues when graphics settings are not setting to minimum so i agree at this point.

But your l2p comment while you using Archmage Stormbrand build just kills its dude.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
I have no issues with visibility in the fight. Sounds like l2p issue. What teleport "bug" youn refering to?

I've never experienced a teleport "bug", but I do agree strongly on the visibility point. Every skill, every vortex, every volcano, even Sirus seems to be this red and slightly white/blue pulp (ha, no pun intended). And it doesn't help that the environment has a red touch, too. It just makes it almost impossible to dodge.
The Mastermind fight is all in green, but at least you have the marker on the map.
Atziri is all red, but the arena is small, you know where she is supposed to be, so it doesn't really matter.
But Sirus is just a pain in the eye - or not.
And can it be that compared to last league the frequency of the skills in the third stage of the fight got increased a lot?
"
zzang wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:

I mean there isnt much visibility issues when graphics settings are not setting to minimum so i agree at this point.

But your l2p comment while you using Archmage Stormbrand build just kills its dude.

Huh?? So new gems cant be used now? I play storm brand every god damn league check my profile. This league strongest version is archmage.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:

He's kinda been like that since he 40/40'd. No comprehension beyond his limited point of view.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
Deathfairy wrote:

Visibility is absolutely bad in this fight. You can learn what to look for and it becomes manageable, but the entire fight is so dim and poorly lit with black on dark red colors you get the urge to squint and it’s very hard to spot things if you haven’t already learned what to look for. If they took away the audio cues those issues would become even more apparent.
Yeah well I've encountered one bug in that fight - this season - and if it's only that then I'm fine. The fight isn't that difficult once you learn it. Some people just seem to be unwilling to learn.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Never spend a penny for this scam. Not not buy micro-transaction.
Last edited by Universalis on Apr 4, 2020, 10:38:37 PM
"
Deathfairy wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Everyone knows visibility is an issue, there's not a lot of contrast and most of the arena is obstructed by storms. [Removed by Support]

Given that your primary ability auto tracks its targets, it didn't even once occur to you that any build not utilizing such would have a harder time tracking the target? I mean you had your champ cycloner hit 100 last league its not like you haven't played something else right?

It's one thing if someone is complaining about failing hard at the most basic level - but you don't need to be that good at this game to recognize Sirus is not an enjoyable fight. I've killed him each run so far but there's always been a desync issue or him teleporting off behind a storm or something random that eats a few portals. If I died in Uber Elder it wasn't because he went off-screen (one of them usually was) and I could at least see what was going on.

The Sirus fight is basically shades of red with some brown and black mixed in.
Yep, totally over league play.
Last edited by Natasha on Apr 5, 2020, 9:48:33 PM
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Everyone knows visibility is an issue, there's not a lot of contrast and most of the arena is obstructed by storms. [Removed by Support]

Given that your primary ability auto tracks its targets, it didn't even once occur to you that any build not utilizing such would have a harder time tracking the target? I mean you had your champ cycloner hit 100 last league its not like you haven't played something else right?

It's one thing if someone is complaining about failing hard at the most basic level - but you don't need to be that good at this game to recognize Sirus is not an enjoyable fight. I've killed him each run so far but there's always been a desync issue or him teleporting off behind a storm or something random that eats a few portals. If I died in Uber Elder it wasn't because he went off-screen (one of them usually was) and I could at least see what was going on.

The Sirus fight is basically shades of red with some brown and black mixed in.

1) [Removed by Support]
2) [Removed by Support]
3)I had no issues killing him with cycloner that does not auto target and in fact is melee... And way before 100 or my op gear on him. To be fair he was much easier, so who knows but basic mechanics are the same.
4) You clearly missed the first point. I LIKE the fight, i enjoy it so no i can't recognize that is not enjoyable. It is also bull, YOU might not enjoy it does not mean it is not enjoyable in general.
Last edited by Natasha on Apr 5, 2020, 9:49:52 PM
Using the term "condescending" for people that the OP never met or do not know anything about it isn't a proof of intelligence for sure.

"
Not that this is particularly on-topic re: Why You Hate The Sirus Fight, but... I don't think you know what the word Condescending means OP >_>

^

I also think that the Sirus fight is terrible but I don't think that this thread is an appropriate place to give proper feedback, given how it started.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info