Giving a betakey to the older registered member/CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED.good luck everyone
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Last edited by Sarnath on Apr 17, 2012, 9:07:03 AM
I want to nominate

Send PM

Matrim

Last Visited: 13 April 2012 3:29 PM
Waiting a key from 10 september 2011
lol, Matrim, maz084 and I all joined within 1-2 days of eachother.
Yes i saw that, that's why i edited my first post ^^
Lets see... How long have I been signed up for this... *shrug* oh yeah there it is... 29th august 2011
Last edited by Jalawa on Apr 16, 2012, 6:26:44 AM
"
Sarnath wrote:

I dunno. Seems pretty straightforward to simply assign the key to the verifiably oldest date, unless there are two with the same time-stamp on the same date. Otherwise, where is the breakpoint at which you decide to randomize? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Sarnath wrote:

I dunno. Seems pretty straightforward to simply assign the key to the verifiably oldest date, unless there are two with the same time-stamp on the same date. Otherwise, where is the breakpoint at which you decide to randomize? =0[.]o=

It doesnt matter either way, but technically you would have to specify a timezone if you want the random thing too xD. Thats because that other person joined on the 30th Aug in my timezone even though he said 29th xD.
two days was really short so... but we have an august one ....
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Sarnath wrote:

It doesnt matter either way, but technically you would have to specify a timezone if you want the random thing too xD. Thats because that other person joined on the 30th Aug in my timezone even though he said 29th xD.

Oh, yeah... I'd run across that issue on this forum, before, but it was so long ago, I'd forgotten about it. We'll see how many more entries show up, and things'll settle out, one way or another. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info