• Timeless Jewel
  • Anoints
  • Cluster Jewels
  • Min maxing
  • Pics/Vids/Miscs

Aura Bot in a Jewel

Coming Soon

Abbreviation I will use
[RMR] Reduced Mana Reserved(Reservation)
[CI] Chaos Inoculation (Keystone on Passive Tree)
[Victario's] Victario's Influence (and not any other Victario's item)
[GV] Glorious Vanity
[WE] Watcher's Eye
[AG] Animated Guardian
[Aura Mod] will reffer to the delve mod "Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Damage to you and Allies"

Necro VS Guardian
Necro vs Guard

Each has its own benefits IMO and you can chose to play this build as either.
PERSONALLY, i preffer Necro bellow you can see a comparison between guard and necro.

Things they both have in common:
Necro:
- You and nearby Allies deal 30% increased Damage
- With at least one nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies deal 10% more Damage

Guardian:
- Nearby Allies deal 30% increased Damage
- While there is at least one nearby Ally, you and nearby Allies deal 10% more Damage

What Necro has :
- Auras from your Skills grant 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies
(The line above, makes EVERY aura give 3% attack and cast speed. This is affected by Aura effect on a per aura basis as well, This means with 200% aura effect (250 for auras in victario's) and 15 Auras this buff grants 142% Attack and Cast speed Which can go even higher)
- With at least one nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies deal 10% more Damage
(Good Defensive Buff)
- Your Offering Skills also affect you Your Offerings have 25% reduced Effect on you
(This node allows you to almost cap your block, or have higher movemenet speed via offerings)
- Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked
(If you don't go Regen route and carry cant Shock you can have Shock+Chill on demand)
- You and nearby Allies have +30% to Elemental Resistances
(Really nice for early league res capping)
- For each nearby corpse, you and nearby Allies Regenerate 0% of Energy Shield per second, up to 2.0% per second
(Really Good Regen and works even if you have skyforth since it is not Life Regen converted by Zealots Oath)

What Guardian has :
- Nearby Allies Intimidate and Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
(Good source for intimidate or unnerve for carries which dont have it) (Similar to necro shock)
- Nearby Allies have 15% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed
(Extra movemenet speed comapred to necro but MUCH MUCH lower amount of Attack and Cast speed)
- Grants maximum Energy Shield equal to 10% of your Reserved Mana to you and nearby Allies
(Extremly powerful amounts of ES for bassically Free to you and allies)
- Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies
(Really good phys mitigation for you and your party, this is also PER AURA, SCALING with aura effect.)
- Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Life Regenerated per second to you and Allies
(Same as buff Good Regen for carries but not for you if you go skyforth)
- 5% extra aura effect on ascendacy comapred to necro (but this isn't as important anymore thanks to cluster jewels)

As you can see Necro provides more dps Thanks to the massive amounts of attack and cast speed by Commander of Darkness (Shock / Intimidate / Unnerve are all more or less the same are both situational anyways)

Guardian however provides easier ES pool for both you and carry as well as some phys mitigation and regen making it more defensive than necro

I Preffer the feel of Big DPS and Big Attack and Cast speed, and i can compensate my tankiness with high level gear so i chose Necro. However Feel free to do Guardian if you so chose. Both are great!

What do I know?
I have quite a bit of experience gearing and min maxing an aura bot. I have been helping my friends min max Aura bots since Breach League and we have done many different variants (Mana Guard/Necro/Scion/Tribunal Mask/Etc) and we always try to push for exceptionally high level of gear and high number of Auras. For Synthesis League I made a 16Aura+Aspect Occultist that also self casted 5 Curses with the new Vixen's gloves all while having All Curse and Aura Effectiveness on try on top of over 10k es.

With the addition of Wicked Ward to the Passive Tree I thought it would be perfect to make a Max Aura Stacking (or almost) Scion Aurabot
(you know the one people kept saying was dead because Mortal Conviction only lets you have 1 Aura)

Final things before we start.
You do NOT need to run all auras or be able to run all auras to be effective. Losing 2k ES to run 1 more useless Aura is not worth it.(What Auras when dead)

Now that that's all out of the way lets get into it.

FAQ

• I've read that it's not possible to run almost every Aura and not be squishy, is that true?

No That is in fact NOT true it strongly depends on your gear and your characters level, I am currently every single Aura (minus Determination and Purity of elements, since they arn't very usefull this league) and i have 9.5k ES, 90/90/90 Max Resistances high amounts of Regen and Evasion and near capped block.

• What content have you done with this build/setup?

I've pretty much done every content the game has to offer, Juiced T19s, tripple beyong, simulacrum etc. There's really nothing i cant do.

• How to deal with Stun without Eye of Chayula?

Skyforth which bassically grants us stun immunity (or at least a way not to get stunned much) or Brine King pantheon to never get stun locked
Stun really isn't such a big problem, being stun locked is. Just make sure you take Brine King if you dont go for skyforth tho.

• Vitality and Skyforth???

Yes yes, Vitality does NOT work for you since if you have Skyforth, but who ever said it was for us? Not every carry is vaal pact, and ALL our auras give other bonuses as well. But yes, Vitality is at the bottom of your priorities if you have Skyforth boots.

• How on Earth do you have so many Auras on Mana!?

Since Incursion there is a new Implicit you can get on all Jewels (Cluster Jewels inclunded) that gives us 1% Reduced Mana Reserved, enough Jewels with this corruption Paired with Victario's Influence and other sources of Reduced Reservation such Skyforth allow us to run that many auras on mana alone.
[WITH 3.10] Cluster Jewels there are 3 notables that grant us 30% reduced reservation for each of the purities, those notables are Pure Might, Guile and Aptitude with all 3 of these we significantly reduced the amount Corruption we need, cutting down on cost.

• You are not pathing through witch ES nodes?

Yes, the ES nodes from witch are DOG SH*T and are NEVER worth taking. Save your selves points and path by the intelligence, you'll need those points elsewhere.

• How much does it cost for X number of Auras?

This depends greatly on your gear level and luck at corrupting jewels/finding good deals. But with less than 2ex investment you can easily run 10-12 Auras depending on which auras you want. With cluster jewels especially it has gotten a lot easier to run more auras early.

The cost of build can go anywhere between 50c to 100ex depending on what and how much you want to invest into

• Pride, why not run it?

Pure physical builds do not scale well with aura bots, and pride is a debuf to enemies around you and not a aura buff. This means that it does not give any of the other bonuses granted by our auas.

• Timeless Jewels?

Timeless Jewels are insane. Two in particular for Aura bots are very good Glorious Vanity and Elegant Hubris.
Both have the potential to turn notables that we are not using into XX% increased effect of non-curse Auras.
(When they came out this meant that we could get more aura effect and exceed previous tresholds, however with the introduction of cluster jewels theyre not longer a neccesity)

• Cluster Jewels?

Cluster Jewels are the real OP stuff right now for aura bots. There will be a section with more details on what notables are worth using and when to use which. But tl;dr they allow for an isane amount of flexibility and power early game that previously was not possible.

• Why CI and not LL

LL is really good because it can offset some of the Reservation costs from Mana to Life with items such as Prism Guardian and Blood Magic Support Gem (Tho the latter is never really used). Reducing the cost of the build (since less Jewels and RMR is Required)

However If you reserve too much Life, and dont have chaos resistance you will need to run a form of "Chaos Damage Does not bypass Energy Shield" and since you need to run Victario's you will have to run the flask which to me is not fun and clunky and potentially hurts survivability. All while also need some Chaos Resistance.

• Why Not Life?

I find the life build variant very interesting and cheaper. However I personally Enjoy CI more. CI has a much easier time getting a larger EHP pool. On top of now having access to the Amazing Wicked Ward Keystone and never worrying about Chaos Damage.

• How good is Wicked Ward?

If you're CI and running Skyforth its a must and is the GREATEST buff to come to CI Aurabots. With Some investment into Faster ES Start (Rings/Tree/Jewel) it only takes about 1.2 sec for Recharge to start and when it does you are practically immortal with over 4-5k es recharge/sec. The down side is it halves our Regen, which if you chose to go that route you will not be running skyforth and you will either need to get a large amount of regen to compensate for the 50% LESS regen downside or simply drop Wicked Ward.

• Regen vs Wicked Ward?

We'll touch upon this later, but running enough regen to make it worth dropping Faster ES start and Wicked Ward combo take a very high amount of investment but IMO is more powerful once fully invested into. (We are talking 20-30 exalts levels of investment)

• I don't have friends to play with how do I find groups?

You can post in Global 820 that you are a Aura Bot LF Work, just please make sure that you split loot. You are not a slave. Aura bots do NOT work for Free.

Pros:
+ Can run up to ALL Auras + Aspect
+ Can run Rare Fossil Essence Crafted Hubris for massive ES gains
+ High ES Pool (potentially over 10k ES WITHOUT a clarity watcher's eye)
+ Wicked Ward is Insane survivability makes you almost immortal when ES recharge starts
+ Perma Group Fortify (If you want)
+ Over 50% Chance to shock thanks to smite to you and allies
+ Blind All Enemies around you thanks to Flesh and Stone Aura (Sand Stance)
+ Can take Elemental Equilibrium (+ Avatar of Fire if needed)
+ Can spec into +1 Curse if so desired
+ CI! no need for chaos resistance, nor elixir with Victario's
+ Can be very active play style if you so chose Vigilance Strike and Smite
+ A LOT of room for min-maxing and improvement, there's always something you can upgrade!
+ Unlike the Puny old Blood Magic Variant can use Clarity Extra ES Watcher's Eye for even more ES
+ With Timeless Jewels it is possible to achieve much higher levels of aura effectiveness
+ With Cluster Jewels it is possible to reach even HIGHER levels of aura effectivness
(Currently at 206% GLOBAL Aura effect, and 435% for Wrath/Anger/Hatred and have Capped res at 90/90/90)

Cons:
- Can be rough to get up and running Much easier with Cluster Jewels.
- Skyforth adds a cost to entry to be able to run more than 2 DPS auras Cluster Jewels heelp run more auras too.
- Some Gear might require crafting from the end user as it may not be available or overpriced
- While you do have Wicked Ward, there is no ES Regen via Zealots Oath (Skyforth)
- Leveling can be a bit of a pain
- As with all Aura bots you require a carry to party with
- Corrupting/Buying Jewels can be expensive (especially if unlucky)
- Difficult to add multiple curses without significant cost to ES pool and Money

For Gear There are a few required Uniques and Then some upgrade paths down the line.
Cheap/Starting Gear

• Chest

Victario's Influence is your Core Chest Piece, it boost the hell out of the socketed Auras and Reduces the mana resevation for 30% which is huge.

This is where we will be socketing our 6 Damage Auras (or 5 + an Empower) Such as Anger/Hatred/Wrath/Zealotry/Haste/Malevolence

Try to get a chest piece with 14-15% increased effect of non-curse auras find one with as much ES as you can afford, the AoE Roll does not matter at all, our radius will be so big that the impact is negligible.

• Helmet

Alpha's Howl is the go to Aura Helm, its cheap, it gives global 8% Reduced Mana Reserved, +2 to Aura Gems for level 23 Purity Setup

It is possible to upgrade from a Alpha's Howl to a Rare Hubris crafted Via Fossils, but this requires more investment in other departments of the build that will be explained later into the guide.

• Shield

You should be using a Shaper's or Hunter's Shield itemLevel 80+ (Prefferable an iLvl 84 Titanium Shield) rolled with Socketed Gems Have 15% Reduced Mana Reservation
They are not too hard to roll, you can spam Alteration untill you hit the mod (make sure its 15% not 10%) regal and craft Flat Energy Shield (or %increassed if theres already a flat roll)

Feel Free yo use Prism Guardian Early league before getting your shield and swapping to CI.

• Amulet

An Shaped or Redeemer's Amulet wit 5% Reduced Mana Reseved mod is REQUIRED, we need as much Reduced Mana Reserved (or RMR) as possible and as youll see later 5% is a lot.
The mod can only roll on Shaped Amulets with itemLevel 82+ or Redeemer's Amulet itemLevel 75+, I Recomend an Onyx Amulet Base, since we'll be using Shaper's Touch Str is also ES, and we need a lot of Dex.

Fertile Catalyst to 20% to make the 5% RMR into 6%

Anoints: With introduction to Cluster Jewels and Anoints, it is no longer worth pathing all the way to duelist to pick up Champion of the Cause, so this will now be our annoint.

Early League The Jinxed Juju is a great started amulet until you can get your RMR one.

• Weapon

Tried and True Empheral Edge, 50% Energy shield is a lot escpially from a weapon slot will help you with your ES Pool, Alternatively you can use Heartbreaker for A little less ES but Faster Start of ES Recharge Rate.

• Belt

You can use a Bathed Breath for starters but you will want to eventually upgrade to an Darkness Entromed or a Stigian Vise Abyss Jewels with 1% Redcued Mana Resreved Corruption

• Gloves

Shaper's Touch Gloves with +2 AoE or +2 Aura Corruption
With the nerf to Shaper's touch they now offer less ES than a good Rare glove, However if you swap to a Rare Hubris is is important to note that you will need a +2 AOE/Aura corruption on either your boots,gloves or helmet to be able to hit Level 23 purties.

• Boots

For Starters you will want Sintreks, They provide a lot of ES, Movement Speed and help dex. If you chose to go the regen route these will be youre end game boots and i recommend you get them +2 AoE/Aura Corruption.

Skyforth, will be a big jump of RMR, and make it so you need less RMR corrupted Jewels.

• Rings

I recommend searching for Moonstone rings on poe.trade with a High ES and %ES if you can affort, Nice stats to have are Str, Int, Dex too sicne you might be lacking those.
Vinvinsect is a great Ring to socket Discpline in for +5 Aura Gems if you can afford the increased mana cost for it.

• Jewels

There are a few required Jewels: Conqeror's Efficency, Conqueror's Potency and Might of the Meek (Ideally you want them to also have the 1% RMR Corruption but they can be a little expsensive so youll need to either corrupt your own or save up money for them)

As well as any Jewel (can be any as long as it has corruption, such as threshold jew) with 1% Reduced Mana Corruption, you can use cheap jewels until you can afford/corrupt your own, To slowly corrupt your own i recommend rolling for flat ES on abyss jewels regaling and corrupting should be much cheaper on than buying them out right.

If you want Party Fortify make sure you are running 1 "The Vigil"

Intuitive Leap IS ONLY WORTH IT WITH corruption since it gives you RMR and saves you 3 points 2 (see spoiler bellow)
PLEASE DO NOT USE INTUITIVE LEAP IF IT DOES NOT HAVE 1% CORRUPTION use a regular Jewel with corruption instead, and path to charisma.

For Might of the Meek you want to socket this in the Right Scion Jewel as shown bellow and NOT spec a point into the Aura Notable. Placing the Jewel here will lose us a total of 3% effect of auras and 50% AoE (not very important) but more importantly it will make the 4% Reduced mana Reserved nod into 6%, effectively giving us a very cheap (15c) 2% (or 3 with corruption) Jewel, as well as making the ES nodes up top 9% Energy Shield.
Might of the Meek
Flasks
First lets get this out of the way, I've had a lot of people come to me and ask for help and one think I have noticed way to often is the use of Life Flasks While CI.
Life Flask DO NOT WORK for ES, they do nothing for a CI build.

• Affixes on Flasks:

There are 3 things we absolutely must solve: Bleed Immunity (of Staunching), Ignite Immunity (of Dousing), Cure Immunity (of Warding)

If you are not Using a Alpha's Howl and are using a Rare Crafted Helmet like

You will not have the Freeze Immunity from Alpha's Howl which you will need to get (of Heat)
Another good affix to have on flask is shock immunity (of Grounding)

For Prefixes Both Chemist's and Experimenter's are great it just depends on what you personally prefer.

• Now for Flasks to run

There are a lot of different options but there is 2 flask that in my opinion Everyone should run those Jade Flask and Quick Silver. Jade is a Massive Armour boost thanks to Iron Reflex + the good amount of %Evasion we have from Int (thanks to Shaper's Touch. Quicksilver is just a must to be able to keep up with any fast carry so you do now fall behind.

• Other flask options:

If you want more Physical Damage Mitigation (Really good for Legion)

Any or All Elemental Flasks you think you might need.

Silver Flask: If you want more speed!

Wise oak: If you have all your resits balanced and another way to get Freeze or Ignite Immunity (like a watchers eye)

Endgame Gear

• Chest

Ideally at this point you want a 6L Victario's to use an Empower (but if anything you can always use a 5L)

• Helmet

Rare Hubris with Enchant vs Alpha's Howl With Enchant

Rare Hubris's (iLvl84) with enchants are generally very cheap only a few chaos up to 1 exalt and will cost you much much less to craft than an Alpha's Howl with Enchant all while giving you over 1.5k more ES than an alpha's howl.
Here are some reduced mana resevation enchants that you can chose from in the end they will all act the same and in rare circumstances only a 1% difference:
15% RMR enchant of ANY Aura that is 50% rervation that you are NOT running in your chest or 20% RMR of any other non purity aura you are running.

Once you have your Base you want to quality it up to 28-30% quality using perfect fossiles then craft it using either of 2 methodes.
Essence Spam with Loathing Essence.
or
Craft a good ES base with open suffix, and Slam a Redemeer's Exalt hoping to hit RMR. if it does proceed to crafting via Dense+Bound.

The Redemeer + Fossil method will more easily yield you high es values tha essence method and is recommend if you want as much es as possible.

However you will lose 3% RMR comapred to Alphas's howl so you will need more jewels before you can make the swap

Alpha's Howl is fine to keep if you are playing guardian since you generate a lot of base es for free.

• Weapon

For an end game weapon what you want is a Rare Redemeer's weapon usually Tiger Hook (for the dodge) with "Auras from your Skills grand 2% increased Damage".
Bonus mods you would want to roll: +1 Level of all Cold/Lighting/Spell Gems, Hatred Aura effect, Cold Exposure on hit.

• Gloves

No changes here but if you're running a Hubris you should place your purities in glove from now on for level 23 Purties
If you have a really good rare glove and have the +2 elsewhere feel free to use those if they net you more es.

• Boots

At this point you should be running skyforth if you're not regen base and Sintrek's if you are.

• Belt

The only way to get more Reduced Rservation is through Abyss Jewels in Styigian Vise/ Darkness Entromed
At some point you will have to drop your bathed breath for these if you want to run more Auras.

• Jewels

If you already have all your Jewels Corruption on all your Jewels (Belt/Tree/Uniques) you should focus on upgrading them to ones with flat ES where ever possible.
For Clusters Jewels you should see that section in detail.

As your slowly getting more and more Jewel Sockets and more and more RMR Jewels, you will be able to slowly run more and more auras.
List of Auras

• REQUIRED AURAS:

-Purity of Ice
-Purity of Fire
-Purity of Lightning
-Purity of Elements
-Discipline

• Defensive Auras

-Flesh and Stone
-Grace
-Determination
-Vitality

• Offensive Auras

-Anger
-Hatred
-Wrath
-Zealotry
-Haste
-Malevolence
-Pride

• Other Auras

-Clarity
-Precision
-Aspect of the Spider
-Banner (Dread or War)

Link's and Setups depend vastly on the amount of total Reduced mana Reserved you have. Here are some rules to guide you.

You should always run your Offensives Auras in your Chest which ever one it is you are running.
You should Run any another High Mana Reservation Auras Left on your Shield such Grace/Determination.
You should NEVER Use an Enlighten in your Chest and Shield. it is ALWAYS Better to move an instead.
You should ALWAYS try to run your 3 Purities in a +2 Level Item (Alpha's Howl or glove corruption)
Always Try to fit in at least a Level 1 Precision and Clarity, they have small flat costs.

REMEMBER your survivability is more important than MAX OMEGA DMG but cant stay alive, if you're dead, you're not giving anything and you'll be forced to do the walk of shame (Turn on all auras one by one)

Passive Tree and PoB

Bandits: KILL ALL

Make sure you have Localidenty's forked PoB see link bellow for detilas on installation.
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

PoB with 3 different trees depending on investment
https://pastebin.com/9hntzU3g

Key Stones

• Chaos Inoculation

- We're going CI cause we will be reserving all our Auras on our Mana, this will also allow us to never have to worry about chaos damage and map mods such as desecrated ground. And since we're running Victario's we will not have to run Coruscating Elixir with CI.

• Wicked Ward

The Addition of Wicked Ward is amazing for this build, Paired with Faster Start of Energy Shield Recharge Rate from tree and craft on rings, it is an amazing defensive tool making you almost unkillable once your recharge starts. The Down side doesn't affect us at all since we will be running skyforth and will not have any Regen.

• Elemental Equilibrium

If your carry is doing Fire or Cold Damage (AND YOU HAVE NO SOURCES OF FLAT DAMAGE) you can spend 1 point into EE and proc it with Smite which will only deal lightning damage. It is a great damage boost! If however your carry is Lightning Damage please take Avatar of Fire as well.

• Zealot's Oath

This Key stone does NOT work when you start running with a skyforth. So if you take it prior to help with survival respect it once you equipe a skyforth.

Ascendency

• Order

Normal: Commander of Darkness
Cruel: Essence Glutton or Mistress of Sacrifice
Merc: Essence Glutton or Mistress of Sacrifice (Which ever you didnt take)
Uber: Plaguebringer

Note: Essence Glutton can be replaced with Corpse Pact should you want to shock/chill.

Pantheon

Major:
Brine King until you get a skyforth.
Lunaris Maxed out for Mapping
Solaris Maxed our for Bossing

Minor:
Garukhan Maxed for Mapping
Abberath for Mapping if Burning Ground Annoys you and for Atziri
Yugul Maxed out for Shaper/Elder

• What is a Timeless Jewel?

A timeless jewel is a Unique that drops in the Legion Challenge league.
They have a radius and change the passive tree within that radius.

• Types of Timeless Jewels

There are 5 Different Types of Jewel shown bellow all affecting the tree differently for the purposes of this guide we will want the Red one Glorious Vanity.

• What does it all mean on the Jewel?

Most of it is just Fluff, there are 3 important things however:
-1. The Base (shown above)
This determines how the Jewel affects the tree

-2. The Name (ex: Zerphi on the Glorious Vanity)
There are 3 different names for each base, it determines what it will change all Keystones in its radius to. (ex: Zerphi will change all Keystones to Eternal Youth

-3. The Number (ex: 1411 on the Glorious Vanity)
Each Jewel has a number which has ~8000 different possibilities (~16000 for Elegant Hubris) The number is what determines EXACTLY what nodes change to what. Every 1411 jewel for example will affect the Tree exactly the same (minus the keystone)

• What is important for Aura bot?

What we are looking for as Aura bots is a Glorious Vanity Jewel that changes the tree in certain location so that we have access to more Aura Effect Nodes. (see Pic in spoiler bellow)
Example

We are looking for as many of these nodes in a short amount of points as possible to up the effectiveness of our Auras.

• How much Aura Effectiveness do we need?

With Cluster Jewels now, you don't really NEED a timeless jewel and their really hard to spare point for now that clusters jewels exists.
Clusters jewels are also easier to get than good Timeless Jewels.

[/spoiler]
  • What Numbers are good?

I would rather keep my list private, and have you all discover them on your own especially since they are more or less irrelevant now that Clusters Jewels exist.

• Example Seeds:

With the introduction to Anointing Amulet's and specific uniques from Blight League we now get 1 Free notable to allocate

The answer to what node is the best to anoint, its very simple. Champion of the Cause. If you are poor you can opt for Umost Intellect for some ES until you can afford 1 Gold oil for Champion of the Cause. the oils are : Gold - Crimson - Teal

With the introduction of Cluster Jewels with Delirium 3.0 A lot has change in terms of pathing the tree, and what we can achieve.

Here's the list of notables and their effect that are good to use for aura bot depending on what you want to do.
Notables

The Reduced Reservation Ones : Generally we one of each.
- Pure Aptiude : Found on Small Lighting Resistance Clusters.

- Pure Guile : Found on Small Cold Resistance Clusters.

- Pure Might : Found on Small Fire Resistance AND Medium Aura effect Clusters

The Specific Aura Effect ones : All Found on the Aura Effect Medium Cluster Jewels.

The Generic Aura Effect ones : All Found on the Aura Effect Medium Cluster Jewels.

You will be socketing Clusters in the Jewel Socket near CI and Near Avatar of Fire, if you have points for a third Cluster, you will be be using the Templar Outer socket.
Sockets

Your primary goal should be to reach, 200% Aura Effect for Purities using a combination of the 6% minors, First Among Equals/replenshing presence and Pure Commanders.

Upgrades

If you have more currency to spend here are some neat ways to upgrade you cluster jewel setups.

Using Large Jewel sockets (8 passives) with 2 Jewel Socket

or you can use Voices unique Jewel tho, it is expensive in terms of both points and currency.

Mandatory Things:
- 1 Jewel Socket on EACH Medium Jewel Used
- 1 Pure Might on one Medium Jewel
- 1 of EACH small Jewel (with 2 passives), one with Pure Guile one with Pure Aptitude
- If you lack aura effect, PURE COMMANDERS to hit 200% on purities is more important than damage
- ADAPT ADAPT ADAPT to your play style/build/items and carry

So what notables should you prioritize?

Ideally you wand to prioritize getting 200% for your purities (which will allow them to cap your max res at 90%)
After that you would want to get Either Vengful Commander/Starlard Commanders or one of the Genric Aura Effect Notables to boost the dps your dmg auras provide or defensive auras.

Keep in mind that the 3% Attack and Cast speed per aura mod from necro scales with each individuals aura effect, meaning that if you have 400% effect of wrath and 200% for other auras, wrath will be giving 3% (+400%) and other auras will be giving 3% (+200%).

I will be writing this slowly, as i wanted to get this guide out sooner rather than later.

Pictures

Coming Soon
Videos

Coming Soon

Last edited by _Nuk on Apr 2, 2020, 11:20:14 PM
Last bumped on May 5, 2020, 6:33:01 PM
Reserved
Powerful aura robot
Last edited by carlosswing on Apr 3, 2020, 10:29:07 PM
"
carlosswing wrote:
Thanks for idea
Very good thinking.

want to copy one~
What to rely on to kill? -.- when i import Pob can't see it
and some question
Victario's Influence need 6 Link? and i see you gems all is AURA

This is a Pure support build, it is meant to support a carrym you are not meant to do damage or kill things.

For PoB as mentioned in the thread you need to update to LocalIdentity's Path of Building Fork

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
_Nuk wrote:
"
carlosswing wrote:
Thanks for idea
Very good thinking.

want to copy one~
What to rely on to kill? -.- when i import Pob can't see it
and some question
Victario's Influence need 6 Link? and i see you gems all is AURA

This is a Pure support build, it is meant to support a carrym you are not meant to do damage or kill things.

For PoB as mentioned in the thread you need to update to LocalIdentity's Path of Building Fork

Thank you.

Can use 3L-zombies(if have sockets)

Help clean up the monsters
Last edited by carlosswing on Apr 3, 2020, 10:41:41 PM
How do you search for the mana reserved corruption? can you send me a link to POE trade?
I have low phys.reduction, how to improve it!
no cull, try again. AG cull (Kingmaker) does not count, as it has too low of a range.

ㅤㅤ
You thought there was content here? Nah. Just spaces.
:)
Hey there, I notice you are using Sin Trek's with multiple replenishing pressence/zealots oath. I'm attempting to make a similar build but I have skyforths therefor I have low es regen and my survivablity is pretty awful. Is there a trick to surviving with these or would it be better to just scrap them and go for sin treks? I'm assuming that's why you are running with sins. First time doing an aura bot and also first time running CI so I'm genuinely confused about what to do.

Update*

I'm noticing a huge difference in survivability.
Swapped my Jordan's with some Treks, copied your tree, added more clusters. I switched up some stalwarts inplace of vengeful for more Es/Eva/Arm. Figure this is my first aurabot and I want some wiggle room for mistakes rather than doing the walk of shame. I'm running 15 aura's at the moment I need to get a few more rmr gems to be where I would actually like to be, but its coming along well nicely! Thanks for the guide!
OP Will Surely Deliver
Last edited by insaneslapchop on Apr 5, 2020, 3:13:38 AM
Hello thank you for the guide what would u improve and which which gems should i use more i am not sure

can you look over my cluster jewels are they ok i just follow the pob rich guide
Last edited by FatalD4mage on Apr 5, 2020, 1:45:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info