[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
DerechteDodo wrote:
Could you pls look at my character and give me some advise to which auras or buffs i could add or what to improve next? I just started the build and im unsure what to do with the rest of my unreserved mana.
And btw why is purity of elements needed. With 200% effect of purities my resistances are way overcapped even without it.

Hi i will look into it as soon as i can and PM you the details :)

As for PoE its not needed at all for the resistances its only added if you can actaully add it at the end for the aura bonuses it gives which are

all the stacked replenishing presences you have (if you are running those)
the damage from weapon aura mod if you have one (which should be around 4% increased damage)
and necros Attack and cast speed bonus which shouls be about 6-7% depending on aura effect

@dudebg

I had just over 9k es with my gear and empheral edge and no WE it is and since we are at 90max res as compared to previously 87~88% with a timeless jewel as far as elemental dmg is concerened

9k ES at 90 max res is equivalent to 10.8k es at 88max res (11.7 at 87max res)
"
dudebg wrote:
Yo, so how much ES do you guys have with this build?

I'm at 9.8k ES at lvl 93 with Ephemeral Edge and about 150ex invested on Ascendant, so you'd need to be 96 as Necro for the same passives.
I do recommend Ascendant Necro/Guardian as Necro felt too squishy for me.

Edit: switched to this, 9.1k ES now
Last edited by SQUAZZ on Apr 14, 2020, 2:24:24 PM
Hi I'm planning to do this build but how am I supposed to path while leveling? And what level is required before this build gets strong.
Hey,

I'm trying to run this build, actually level 79 and it's already working great.
Could you please give me an hit on how to reduce the physical damage? I've seen on your POB that you are at 80% and I'm only on 9% but can't figure out how you are doing this. I've even tried to be using Chaos Golem to receive more physical damage reduction. It's my first league on POE so I don't know every aspects of the game and I'm missing some useful information I think.

Here is my POB if anyone can give a look and give me some advice it would be great: https://pastebin.com/SRpSx1fq

Thank you very much for sharing this build and already thanks to anyone that will assist me.
Hi!

I have a totally different question. I'm currently planning league starter for a friend and me for next league, and I was wondering what the best carry is in your opinion with an Aura bot as such?

I was thinking about standard wander, but maybe you have some OP suggestion I didnt think of! Would appreciate the help a lot!
Cheers
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:
Could you please give me an hit on how to reduce the physical damage? I've seen on your POB that you are at 80%

The PoB link in the OP is set to level 1, if you set it to level 88 you'll see it's at 6% phys reduction
Last edited by SQUAZZ on Apr 18, 2020, 10:18:17 PM
"
SQUAZZ wrote:
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:
Could you please give me an hit on how to reduce the physical damage? I've seen on your POB that you are at 80%

The PoB link in the OP is set to level 1, if you set it to level 88 you'll see it's at 6% phys reduction

Thanks!

Could I have some comments on my build?
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/sYuBs5ym (if clusters are not loaded, i'm using all nodes except for the large clusters, I don't take the 3rd notable )

I'm using the unique jewel that gives the Veteran's Awareness with guard skill and use molten shell for the extra physical damage reduction, what do you think about this? Thank you for your help.

I'm also balancing between have Vengeful Commander or Stalwart Commander nodes from my jewels, what would be best?
Last edited by Vulcaiiin on Apr 24, 2020, 3:45:51 AM
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:
"
SQUAZZ wrote:
"
Vulcaiiin wrote:

Thanks!

Could I have some comments on my build?
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/sYuBs5ym (if clusters are not loaded, i'm using all nodes except for the large clusters, I don't take the 3rd notable )

I'm using the unique jewel that gives the Veteran's Awareness with guard skill and use molten shell for the extra physical damage reduction, what do you think about this? Thank you for your help.

I'm also balancing between have Vengeful Commander or Stalwart Commander nodes from my jewels, what would be best?

A few things that've noticed is qualiting your amulet with 1 extra %rmr
and upgrading to hubris + a shield with more es.

Dont forget to quality your vivinsect too for attributes!

More levels would obviously help with your ES by taking frightfulness

If you cant swap to a hubris, i would recommend instead using a pair of rare gloves with 200+ES and maybe int/str is possible since the nerf to shaper's touch rare gloves do give more es if you dont need the +2 aura. (which since you using alpha's you alraedy have +2 there)

I think the use of Veterans Awareness is really good and might think about incorporating one in my build as well if i have the spare points

Another thought would be dropping purity of elements which would free you a lot of mana and taking Pure Commander's +First among instead

I've put all what ive said into the pob! (disabled molten shell to see resists without it) heres the link https://pastebin.com/qpP2ch6h
"
_Nuk wrote:
(...)

Thank you very much for your time, I'll take your advices into account :)

For anyone that wanna know, I've removed Purity of Elements to put Molten Shell and I've put the cast on the left click, this way the spell is active very often.
Last edited by Vulcaiiin on Apr 25, 2020, 5:59:41 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AllStyled/characters?characterName=Marty_witch_aurabot

Playing this now, works like a charm! Thanks for the guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info