NOT HAPPY -- GGG U JUST BROKE MY BUILD WITH ONE PATCH

"
ciel289 wrote:
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
You broke your build the moment you invested 25 exalts in a damn flicker strike...
Also, this is a bug report (would be, if it was posted properly) not a technical issue.

P.S. you are full of crap, i just checked your character, if you paid more than 1 exalt TOTAL (and that would be a ripoff) for that ''build'' you have far bigger problems than your skill apparently not working.

I just looked at it - a 6 link is generally 2ex min, and while its not really a notable armor that alone can cost a lot especially if self-linked.

The gloves, helmet, boots and even belt are forgettable, but the rings are high res and high life so there's some value there - given the rings being listed at 10ex, it's not unfathomable for them to have been expensive. Not sure about the amulet but its got a solid life roll and crit multiplier so its not what I'd consider a cheap 5c buy.

10ex for those rings ? i hope you arent serious

I forget people don't read between the lines here well.

My point was that considering what people expect to sell at 10ex, its not uncommon for folks to overvalue their gear, especially on the rare side. But as unimpressive as that 6link plate is, I'm guessing it was more than 2ex alone. But given that even the terminus isn't even a high roll, he definitely put more emphasis in odd places first, probably gems and the jewelry.

And people aren't even considering that some people will grossly overpay for junk just out of ignorance.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info