NOT HAPPY -- GGG U JUST BROKE MY BUILD WITH ONE PATCH

ight two things I have noticed I just installed the new patch and 2 things.. one performance is now worse, getting 10-20 fps lag spikes when I enter delirium or just in normal big battles. "2nd is a major issue... Flicker Strike is broken... there is times when its not on cooldown and i can press the button 5-10 times in quick succession and my guy is just sat there with his dick in his hand and doesnt move??? i just died 4 times due to this in the middle of packs and to the boss. For some reason now it doesn't work when activated instantly. There is a lag every 10th time i press it ?? WTF? Thats bullshit and you just broke my entire build, 25 exalts invested wasted... so thanks for that .. thanks GGG !!
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2020, 8:15:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You broke your build the moment you invested 25 exalts in a damn flicker strike...
Also, this is a bug report (would be, if it was posted properly) not a technical issue.

P.S. you are full of crap, i just checked your character, if you paid more than 1 exalt TOTAL (and that would be a ripoff) for that ''build'' you have far bigger problems than your skill apparently not working.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Apr 2, 2020, 12:37:02 PM
Way to keep it real, dont over exagerate what you spend when it can be checked out. If you over gear that will break your build not the game. That's basic tactics.
None of your messages are related, help the guy or stfu, this isnt reddit.
When you say lag spikes do you mean FPS or Latency?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
DontKillTeal wrote:

Did OP ask for help? =)
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
DontKillTeal wrote:

Only way to help him would be to cut off his internet connection, and it's not like he asked for any help, he was just moaning.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
You broke your build the moment you invested 25 exalts in a damn flicker strike...
Also, this is a bug report (would be, if it was posted properly) not a technical issue.

P.S. you are full of crap, i just checked your character, if you paid more than 1 exalt TOTAL (and that would be a ripoff) for that ''build'' you have far bigger problems than your skill apparently not working.

I just looked at it - a 6 link is generally 2ex min, and while its not really a notable armor that alone can cost a lot especially if self-linked.

The gloves, helmet, boots and even belt are forgettable, but the rings are high res and high life so there's some value there - given the rings being listed at 10ex, it's not unfathomable for them to have been expensive. Not sure about the amulet but its got a solid life roll and crit multiplier so its not what I'd consider a cheap 5c buy.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:

I just looked at it - a 6 link is generally 2ex min, and while its not really a notable armor that alone can cost a lot especially if self-linked.

The gloves, helmet, boots and even belt are forgettable, but the rings are high res and high life so there's some value there - given the rings being listed at 10ex, it's not unfathomable for them to have been expensive. Not sure about the amulet but its got a solid life roll and crit multiplier so its not what I'd consider a cheap 5c buy.

10ex for those rings ? i hope you arent serious
He obviously meant 10 chaos rings, gear is tops 2 ex total.

Anyway, i don't know if its the servers or whats going on, but this week i also had few issues with stability during delirium. Seems instance based for me.
It went away next instance or after a change of server.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Apr 3, 2020, 6:57:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info