Blizzard's NEW game announced! Hearthstone!

Double face-palm just isn't enough, I need more hands...
Why the hate?
It was silly how they kept saying that it was an "epic game" in the trailers, but other than that?
"
Sickness wrote:
Why the hate?
It was silly how they kept saying that it was an "epic game" in the trailers, but other than that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5Fcd8syp8
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
rofl - what a fucking joke. I mean, its not like they dont already have a WoW TG.

Ridiculous.
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:
rofl - what a fucking joke. I mean, its not like they dont already have a WoW TG.

Ridiculous.
Game developers releasing games that are similar to games they've previously released? Never!
"
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Ridiculous.
Game developers releasing games that are similar to games they've previously released? Never!

Yes ... but this is Blizzard, look how well thats going for them. :P
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Ridiculous.

This is why I'm really torn with this. I love a good TCG, and Blizzard is known for making video game crack.
But with the whole D3 debacle, I don't really know if I wast to support them at all. My morals say "stay away", but my TCG addiction says "yeeeeeeessssss".

All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Starcraft 2 seems to be doing fine to me? Ohhhhhhhh, you mean to complain about Diablo, that's most unusual.

In that case, I'd say that being less trusting of a developer that disappointed you is normal, and fairly reasonable. That's not really the same as calling anything they do a ridiculous fucking joke, though. I'm not interested in this game much either, but, you know, I'm not interested in 90% of games on the market. That doesn't make them absurd.

Don't even know why I'm arguing.
I will try it.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Pokemon.. blizzard style.

im done here.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info