[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

Look what they did to my boy....

Thanks for the build, was fun while it lasted.
I've been lurking in this thread for quite sometimes coz I got oldskol HOWA jugg in standard that waiting and I will re-spec to this SP HOWA stacking.
I honestly thing this build is not detected on their radar,but damn,they really did it,but still Im gonna update my old howa build,thanks for the guide sir feel so bad I can't enjoy it on while it on the peak
Feelsbadman was really looking forward to try this build .Don't feel like playing any build in particular now , might skip this one.
"
WinKeeper wrote:
"
skillzq wrote:
"
The Unique jewels from the Simulacrum will still be available, though will be rarer as a result of Delirium not being in every area. Voices and Megalomaniac are unchanged, while Split Personality is now limited to two.

Welp. RIP

Yeap) hope you all enjoyed playing this league with it 😊

Thank you for the build, it was a ton of fun :)
Any one know another build thats as tanky as this. This seems to nerf tank build every league
Hi tell me you think is possibile to change this build to base on str/life and use Brutus' Lead Sprinkler?
F
"
buttcommander wrote:
Any one know another build thats as tanky as this. This seems to nerf tank build every league

Howa is fine every league, you'll just have to do a normal tree instead of a Split Personality tree this time.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info