[3.10] HOWA Anyskill Split Personality Juggernaut - Beyond expectation! (3000 INT, 13000 ES)

I am running the normal molten strike jugernaut with nebuloch and dying to sirus a lot. This makes the game look like a cake walk. Can you post pob link.
Recommend passive tree for levelling, plz
Hello! Thanks for sharing the build.

One question, I'm not watching the tree properly in PoB neither in the forum. Do you take all the passives that the large cluster jewels give?

Thanks!
"
GzaTheGenius wrote:
Very cool build, r u using MS for general mapping as well?

Yeap, why not ) can use Fortify in main setup as well.

"
Hello! Thanks for sharing the build.

One question, I'm not watching the tree properly in PoB neither in the forum. Do you take all the passives that the large cluster jewels give?

Thanks!

The main reason I use Large 8 claster to get 2 Jewell Sockets in range of 5 passive points.

I don't take all circle but on the lvl 95-97-99 i will.

"
Recommend passive tree for levelling, plz

I will try to make a lvling tree. For now http://poeurl.com/cOT9 just pick life where u want and make a Hybrid version. After u get some ES items u can ezly convert your build picking CI and go on the right side of the tree. Pick Fertile mind and Brute force cause they cheap and gave us 50-70 int. U can go for Point blank as well. Hope it will help at the start. Look at the othe build lvling HOWA can help u 2 )
Im trying your build but trying berserker instead.
Cant realy seem to find why one is better then the other?
Been leveling with spectral throw btw and its insane how good this build is!
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Im trying your build but trying berserker instead.
Cant realy seem to find why one is better then the other?
Been leveling with spectral throw btw and its insane how good this build is!

It have more Def them Zerg ) Can't be stunned, frozen, slowed, ignited. A lot of Endurance and otehr lays of def.
What passives on cluster jewels should I looking for?
Focus on storm drinker on your cluster jewels, are they game changing second to supercharged.
"
Vehs wrote:
What passives on cluster jewels should I looking for?

At start any configuration like this one. 8 nodes and 2 jewel sockets.

Our base is 12% increased lightning damage.

Almost all big nodes are great but i prefer:

Mandatory:

Tier 1:

Tier 1.5:

Tier 2:
Other Elemental dmg + bonus.

"
Vakarlan wrote:
Focus on storm drinker on your cluster jewels, are they game changing second to supercharged.

Missed the question. I'm update guide a bit and answer about it higher. Hope it helps to understand my thought about nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info