[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

With all nerfs to Archmage my char with mirror-tier items is dealing 119,6M to Sirus A8 (b4 - 315,5M). That's 38% from b4. Almost triple nerf.
PS: flask and support gems nerfs accounted, tree and %inc to mana cost from support gems not. So roughly nothing changes. Massive 2/3 DMG nerf.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Jul 21, 2021, 5:01:00 PM
I'm going to guess it's impossible to keep RF up now?
What happens if you drop ball lighting and try to use eye of winter with archmage?
Just updated PoB for fairly well geared char (crit). I'm not sure everything is fully updated yet.
Effective Crit Chance 81% > Crit Chance 11%
DPS 9.2m > 1.18m
Cast Rate 5.96 > 3.73
Mana Regen 1800 > 1100
Net Mana Regen 1370 > 710

Played around a bit with changing to non crit. TLDR I'm out.
This was hit quite hard indeed. Still will have enough damage on my own version to do most stuff, but ouch indeed.
I just tried arc archmage build from poe ninja ultimatum in pob. Map dmg from 100m to 2m... I think i did something wrong or is IT really dead?
RIP my long necked friend. You were my favorite build ever.
"
TemnyMagic wrote:
I just tried arc archmage build from poe ninja ultimatum in pob. Map dmg from 100m to 2m... I think i did something wrong or is IT really dead?

Replace controlled destruction. This gem is for non-crit only now.
Yeah this build used to almost oneshot Sirus 9. Just did Phoenix and took me 4 tp to finish.
Casting is very clunky now and dps is not just there anymore.

Ye i think i need to figure something new out.
But really need to thank for this build on Ultimatum. Was pretty solid to run for lvl99 and 40/40
Last edited by FinYuna on Jul 24, 2021, 11:43:54 AM
Build still alive but hard to start.
i use storm brand for lvling and switch ball lightning at 5l PoH+Cloak and use LMP instead of GMP on white maps
im on t9 now and play pretty chill, you can check my character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info