[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hi, thank you for your build!

I am currently trying to make the luxury version of this build, and noticed that you have a L21 Q23 Projectile Weakness in your PoB (which is a 159 Dex Req gem), but you only have 131 Dexterity in the PoB.

On my own character I only have 109 Dex, so I need to use a Careful Planning to use that level of Projectile Weakness (which gimps some of my Mana / ES pool).

I was wondering if you were using a work around that I didn't know about.

Best,
Frownland
Last edited by frownland on Apr 29, 2020, 11:17:00 AM
"
frownland wrote:
Hi, thank you for your build!

I am currently trying to make the luxury version of this build, and noticed that you have a L21 Q23 Projectile Weakness in your PoB (which is a 159 Dex Req gem), but you only have 131 Dexterity in the PoB.

On my own character I only have 109 Dex, so I need to use a Careful Planning to use that level of Projectile Weakness (which gimps some of my Mana / ES pool).

I was wondering if you were using a work around that I didn't know about.

Best,
Frownland

Atziri's Foible has 25% decreased attributes requirements, so the actual dex you need is 119
Thank you! It is really weird because in PoE the gem will say it is out of level req until you put it into the piece of gear XD
Last edited by frownland on Apr 29, 2020, 11:47:03 AM
ok, just hit lvl 95, yet my dps is still only under 2 thirds of yours. Will arcane blessing boost my damage by much or is it mainly defensive measures?
"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, just hit lvl 95, yet my dps is still only under 2 thirds of yours. Will arcane blessing boost my damage by much or is it mainly defensive measures?

I think your DPS issue is mainly due to the PoB setup. If you can crush maps and bosses, don't be so worried about those numbers.
Arcane blessing is mainly for defense.

PS: I use your character info and make a POB: https://pastebin.com/DShEZdiK. Looks like you already have pretty decent DPS.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Apr 29, 2020, 5:27:26 PM
Does this build benefit from a headhunter?
"
kentishtown wrote:
Does this build benefit from a headhunter?

Then you need to find a lot of resistance from other gears. Either give up Skyforth or Inward Eye.
I recently corrupted a Cloak with +1 Socketed Gems and +2 Duration Gems. I also purchased a awakened Chain. I was wondering with the +1 in chest, should i stick with enhance (now lvl 5)?

I go from the following

Projectile Weakness: 75 Increased Dmg to projectile hits 59
Assassin's Mark: 59% to gain power charge to 43%
Elemental Weakness: from -55% resistance to -47%

What do i gain really from the Chain? I am thinking that i should stick with the Enhance. am i missing something?
"
Smokestreez wrote:
I recently corrupted a Cloak with +1 Socketed Gems and +2 Duration Gems. I also purchased a awakened Chain. I was wondering with the +1 in chest, should i stick with enhance (now lvl 5)?

I go from the following

Projectile Weakness: 75 Increased Dmg to projectile hits 59
Assassin's Mark: 59% to gain power charge to 43%
Elemental Weakness: from -55% resistance to -47%

What do i gain really from the Chain? I am thinking that i should stick with the Enhance. am i missing something?

Chain is used to let storm brand hits more targets and increase the coverage of curses.
Cool build, balls just smash everything on their path.

Very helpful founder also! Thank you Aniki!
Last edited by ADIdoez on Apr 30, 2020, 4:53:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info