Season One, Race Event 98: 1 Hour Ancestral Solo

#1 templar

Isnobest. This post was created in a facility that handles peanuts and may contain traces of nuts
Build of the week (S2E5): 3-dragons incinerate
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/856154

GG.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
Wasted a ton of time at flats/submerged, got good drops after that but didnt hit ledge until 15 mins. Reached coves at 45 mins or so and remained there.

No placements worth speaking of this time. My results sure have diminished since i stopped practicing.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
#5 Shadow. My personal best.

Almost got to level 6 without dying, since I died last time I tried this type of race I am happy, I do not know how others can do so good in this type of race, they must be lucky or they know how to avoid damage from these tougher monsters, I certinly do as best as I can in this type of race, one good shot by an enemy at the wrong time and its all over you are dead in this race, I go by the slow way, I do not let monsters get behind me as I figure that is fast death for you, I rather kill every monster so a monster does not get a lucky shot and kill me, if that means I am near the bottom of these type of races so be it, I rather be alive at a lower level than dead at a highe level if a monster gets a lucky shot a killes me, by allowing no monsters to get behind me I can keep all monsters in front of me and kill them, once a monster is behind me I just run away form it so I do not get killed by a lucky shot, I rather be alive and a coward rather than dead because a group of monsters got behind me and killed me.
Most hilarious part of the race for me was getting into cavern of anger and trying to proceed through a narrow corridor only to find a skelly totem there spawning skellys and blocking my progress. To make things worse, there was an invuln totem nearby with a bunch of mobs which also came along and blocked my way. To top it off, a rare merv daughter came over as well. needless to say i turned back and created a new instance lol.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Died in Terraces 2 min in. Mud Flats zone name wasn't highlighting or showing even, checked my ping, was flatlined. Reconnected to see I was in default.
No idea which end it was on.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info