Season One, Race Event 96: 3 Hour Solo

- never mind.
Last edited by Tanksenior on May 4, 2013, 7:51:12 AM
Died in western to general guy lol.. was standing right next to him attacking and got owned by some stuns when I was not really paying attention already. I didn't want to race anyway just did not want to let someone get a demi so easily lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Logged out after getting level 20. Those points take me to 120 and no point in continuing this one after all the DC crap in the beginning.
Last edited by kuukkeli on Apr 3, 2013, 12:00:23 AM
worst race ever for me. lost ten minutes in act1 because of server roll backs.

Had to run from ledge to rocky climb twice

then had to run from rocky climb to upper prison twice

then had to kill brutus twice

leveled to 8 twice, and leveled to 9 twice, and had to face the agony of seeing a rare hood, boots and spirit shield drop without getting to use them because server rollback meant that they disappeared haha

at least i found a gcp. scant consolation however.

on hindsight, I should have stayed at city of sarn instead of progressing to docks. would have been able to win the demi otherwise.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Apr 3, 2013, 1:06:05 AM
Worst. Gear. Ever.

Somehow still managed to pull out the #1 shadow

got rank 19 templar should have went to docks got a 18% cleave last minute lol
live.love.kripparian
3rd shadow =(
Started out so far ahead then fell way behind at mervail, then western, then vaal. Thought I had it in the bag at the first hour.
Poor race, drops were terrible and i kept rolling unkillable rares with nasty auras. Ended up underleveled in early act 2 due to too much running from monsters and poor gear and didnt make it to sarn until just past the 2 hour mark. Wouldnt have had enough time to make docks profitable so i just grinded it out.

Desync was terrible, and the amount of attempts to open chests or pick up items that failed was probably around 4 in 5. Seriously awful stuff. At least i didnt get all the disconnects others are complaining about.

Level 29, 6th place shadow and 27th overall in the end.

GG all, cya next race!
IGN: KoTao
I'd like to thank asdf for not playing and allowing me to win even though I had a pretty bad farm speed.

Spoiler
IGN: Truncator
I thought I could do docks so tried going there at lvl 27, then game dc'd/crashed in market place without the waypoint and I had to restart it. My comp is very slow, so it took me another 3 minutes to log back in, and I had to walk all the way back from sarn slums. Eh docks too hard for witch, just gonna stay in sarn slums next time. Was even with aphasia until I left for docks and dc'ed.

o well was new record for me anyways, got to lvl 28 in the last 3 hr cause I died 22 minutes in.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Last edited by Horvath on Apr 3, 2013, 1:23:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info