Season One, Race Event 93: 1 Hour Party

"
ucsarge wrote:
"
What you mean about that?. Because you have to create a character in hardcore to compete in this events, is not like you can compete with the existing character in the normal league, I will really like to know how to, because I never get the chance :/

Yes, all races are hardcore (so if you die you can't keep racing...makes sense, yeah ;) ). So if you are primarily a SC player, just create a new race character before the race, race, and then if you are still alive after the race and you want your stuff on SC, just kill that race character and it will automatically go to SC.

As for 'compete with the existing character in the normal league', I can't really tell what you mean here because of syntax. However, hopefully my above text helps illustrate that you can participate in races regardless of your chosen permanent league (and can recover your loot for that league after the race with the method I mentioned).

cheers.

Oh ok thanks, what I meant about my characters is that, the fact that I have both f them in normal league, I can't compete, because I tough normal leagues would compete. It was that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info