Season One, Race Event 87: 1 Hour Solo

One mob from 20, and I had a mob at half-health :(

Spoiler
IGN: Truncator
#6 Duelist, #14 Overall. Had miserable gear except for the rare rapier, and the gloves were decent. Never got a Red Red link either for Cleave.

Had a terrible Lower Prison, literally had to clear the whole thing. Upper was pretty decent though.

As a bonus, I found 5 quicksilver flasks after doing Hailrake.
Last edited by Erionn on Mar 30, 2013, 11:06:06 PM
rank 20
no friggen idea why I did so poorly this race, I was really slow up to merveil for some reason
muled cleave but i still progress so slow
live.love.kripparian
Had one of my worst times ever in upper prison. I went right next to where brutus entrance is (without seeing it obviously) and skipped thinking it was just a small closed room. Eventually circled back all the way to start to choose the other pathway which was a dead end. So then.. had to run all the way to the end where it obviously was. Wasted 2 minutes+ there.. I got MS boots in prison with an alch I found though which was nice. After brutus my luck started getting decently with drops.

Feeling behind I played a little too risky in upper submerged although never even had a close call. My merveil time was still definitely decent so.. I guess I was not behind though from looking at ending ladder lol.. just its not very nice when you just get in coves and guy is in forest already.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Mar 30, 2013, 11:05:10 PM
Died rank 13 with 1 minute left. I hate myself SO much.

Got an insane level 1 wand, though.

IGN: Wavestrike
Terrible early drops and tons of desync made for a poor race. Found a pair of strong weapons in wrath and crossings but i was well behind by then. No 2nd coral till prison and no move boots at all, also had no amulet at the end. Had to bail in dark as well since i was about to die on an empty screen, didnt have wp so that probably cost a level or so on its own.

7th ranger.

Cya next race.
IGN: KoTao
Wish I was recording this run. I could put it on Youtube and name it "How to find every dead end in every zone".

Got absolutely destroyed in upper submerged with the layout. Fully explored, stare at map, no idea where to go. Had to actually remake it and redo it.

Unpractised, went into it blind and it being 4am.. and thats my best luck in a race since i started playing. :>
(Phermi)

I am new to racing(this is the first one i didn't die in) but i think RoA duelist is pretty good, because my gear is awful and i still got #17 overall. Anyone know if this build is popular or not? It seems like most duelists go for cleave instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info