<Retired> [3.10] One With Nothing / Unecumbered Gladiator | Non-crit

How you can play without a mana flask? I'm having a lot of issue with the mana
:(
"
GoodStani wrote:
How you can play without a mana flask? I'm having a lot of issue with the mana
:(

The build relies on mana leech. If you don't have Fuel the Fight on your large cluster jewel (assuming you're not running the voices version), then you need to spec into the Life and Mana leech node right next to Vaal Pact. I have no mana problems at all and I have 18 attacks per second. The only time I ever run low on mana is if I'm cycloning for an extended period of time away from enemies.
Are you using local identity fork for POB?

It calculates hollow palm so there is no need to add in unarmed weapons etc.
"
DanielQ wrote:
Are you using local identity fork for POB?

It calculates hollow palm so there is no need to add in unarmed weapons etc.

I don't exactly understand what this means. An explanation along with a link to whatever you're referencing would be appreciated.
Since you went all out and did 10 ascendancy... what should i use in ascendancy? dont know where to go with it all selected...
"
Brown_Jesus wrote:
Since you went all out and did 10 ascendancy... what should i use in ascendancy? dont know where to go with it all selected...

There's a block of text explaining why there's 10 points directly above the POB link for Slayer.

tl;dr Impact for power leveling through maps, Bane of Legends once you're 90/91.

"
Deth_Meth wrote:
Slayer Version has 10 Ascendancy points allocated. The reason: I recommend leveling with Impact before going Bane of Legends. I would recommend this over Gladiator if you have less money to put into gear. Gladiator is very dependent on both levels and expensive cluster jewels to function.
Last edited by Perzival3 on Mar 31, 2020, 3:50:02 AM
When is the good time to switch from Slayer to Glad?
how is this compared to champion facebreaker?(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739459)
I've hit a hard limit on it and stuck at 94 and constantly dying, i am not killing fast enough( i have 2.2M dps) and cyclone range to is too small to clear efficiently.

i am thinking of respecing to this, but life is only 5k in this?
i have 6.8 and still constantly dying.
"
salluks wrote:
how is this compared to champion facebreaker?(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739459)
I've hit a hard limit on it and stuck at 94 and constantly dying, i am not killing fast enough( i have 2.2M dps) and cyclone range to is too small to clear efficiently.

i am thinking of respecing to this, but life is only 5k in this?
i have 6.8 and still constantly dying.

I imported your champion into POB, here's a list of things I found.

-You are definitely not doing 2.2 mil dps. Even checking everything in the config to attempt to inflate your DPS, you're doing max 1 mil. With a proper config, you're doing 600k max. (These numbers are without impale and aren't even against shaper. Impale obviously increases these drastically.)

-That build relies heavily on the idea that the kind of damage you're taking is physical. The problem with this is that you feel tanky for everything except elemental/chaos damage, and then you panic/die because you don't have enough defensive layers to prevent yourself from getting turbo clapped. You can't rely on leech to be how you regenerate life because you don't overleech and you'll slowly accumulate leech as you do damage after getting hit.

The difference with the block build and that champion build is the idea that I have several layers of defense whereas the champion only has one massive layer for physical. I also don't know what kind of content you're dying to. If you told me you killed a delirium pack of quill boys (not porcupines), stood at the epicenter of them, and are wondering why you died, there's not much I can tell you other than don't stand in it.

Having ridiculously high life can only take you so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info