3.10.0e Patch Notes

uhm, more loot sounds great.

But don't overdo it with the nerfs, it's fine to think of a better build instead of mindlessly farming without worries all day.

It was nice to have a challenge for longer than a week for once.
T16 delirium felt like a totally different but exciting game.

Now i need to put much less work into my build than before
which I'm kinda sad about.

Also, i worked hard for my 500 deaths!

You guys are the best, getting this stuff out there so quick.
Keep up the amazing work. Great changes.
Already found a bug I think!

The extra reward types added when hitting the 3rd/5th/etc rewards appear to start at 0 instead of 1. This means that what looks like a 5/3/1 reward is instead 5/2/0.

I came to this conclusion after doing a map showing 5/3/1 rewards and the last reward didn't drop (it was blight, I saw no oils or blighted maps), and when I got 4/2 (cards+currency) in a t15 map I only saw 2-3 currency orbs, in line with 1 currency reward instead of 2.

As with all bugs, pls fix soon
LOVE!

...and I + on croketeer's post, I also experienced that but only considered it after repeating.
Last edited by uroboros on Mar 20, 2020, 1:24:18 AM
"
crocketeer wrote:
Already found a bug I think!

The extra reward types added when hitting the 3rd/5th/etc rewards appear to start at 0 instead of 1. This means that what looks like a 5/3/1 reward is instead 5/2/0.

I came to this conclusion after doing a map showing 5/3/1 rewards and the last reward didn't drop (it was blight, I saw no oils or blighted maps), and when I got 4/2 (cards+currency) in a t15 map I only saw 2-3 currency orbs, in line with 1 currency reward instead of 2.

As with all bugs, pls fix soon

+++ I Checked it 3 times. Showing 5/3/1 loot, but drop only 5/2/0.
Same at 3/1 - real drop 3/0
cya next league
this patch is rly huge and good. ty.
that was fast, thx

"
when you fulfill the requirements for the initial reward a fifth time, a second reward type is added

(︺︹︺)_/¯ a fifth time
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ a second reward
(⊙﹏⊙)_/¯ a froze screen
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
My dear friend at GGG,

I want to thank you for your continued attempts to include a much needed feature in PoE. I refer of course to the brilliant 'AUTO PAUSE' feature. Some games have a pause feature that requires a player play to press a button to stop game play. You with your genius AI have a game that looks at the action and decides for me when I need to take a breath. As an older person this is much appreciated. I realize that some younger folks who feel that everything should be as fast and brief as a 6 word tweet may not see the value of such a feature, but I do.

After all those precious pauses give me a moment to get some more coffee before I die and then recast my spells and proceed to travel back to the pause spot. How nice of you to remind me that some areas really need to be viewed several times to appreciate them. After all, the art team put much creative effort into these vistas, so I should be forced to not just go through them once, but maybe several times to get the true artistic impact.

So please, I know that previous patches forced you to drop this feature. It was gone for a while. But now that is has come back since around 3.10 , I hope you can solve what ever problems make this feature short lived and manage to keep it in ALL future patches.

Thank you,
And old fart, but a true fan

P.S. Do I REALLY need to tell you this is SARCASM?
I didn't like that Delirium had very high risk for average rewards, but now it seems like Delirium is too easy or the rewards are too high. The nerfs without increasing the rewards would have been enough or you could have nerfed it less and increased the rewards.
IGN: Nakaguri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info