3.10.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Translation:

"We ran the stats, and it turns out NOBODY is bothering with the Delirium encounters."
Overall difficulty reduction of delirium was not the issue AT ALL. Don't you guys ever listen to ANYTHING we say.

The hidden one-sot mechanic is not addressed
The timer causing the need to backtracking is not addressed
No visual or audio key ( Like volatile blood ) introduced to warn on dangerous delirium encounters.
Nothing done about severe performance issues.

Nothing that was real concern was actually addressed here, except the on-death mortar...if that is even it, and not just the skill the live mobs uses.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Mar 19, 2020, 2:10:33 AM
Lol.

First map I run after this patch (lvl69(lmao) blue armoury) run into delerium mirror, one whole second later instant dead, no idea to what!
"
nickwch wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Atlas Reshuffle
We are making very minimal changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Delirium League, though we'll be making minor adjustments to a few map tiers. This will result in Atlas map completion being reset on Standard league. You will retain your Unique Map completion. Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

This is not true. Several players have feedback abt the same issue https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781046/page/1.
For god sake, can you guys at least complete what you have committed publicly before you rollout the update/patch? Seriously how understaffed you guys are?

This worked just fine for me. You know you have to run a map from a previous league right? If you convert the map to the current league it will not do the full completion.
pog
If you stopped for one moment and thought things through you might realize that these fixes came first because they were the easiest to fix, they explicitly said that they are not going to hold back fixes and are just going to release things as they fix them rather then wait and make one really big patch.

Fixes will come, just give them time, maybe play another game for a bit if this is bothering you so much. I hate back tracking as much as the next guy but it is not killing the league for me.

Also the thing about no one asking for changes to delirium difficulty is so false that it hurts, most streamers have talked about how dangerous it is and how it needs to be dialed back some which I agree with, this patch has helped loads with the difficulty and I applaud them for it.
"
brushmonkey wrote:
Lol.

First map I run after this patch (lvl69(lmao) blue armoury) run into delerium mirror, one whole second later instant dead, no idea to what!

Ok...I will wait another week or two once they have balanced the league.
"
J4zzyJ wrote:
"
nickwch wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Atlas Reshuffle
We are making very minimal changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Delirium League, though we'll be making minor adjustments to a few map tiers. This will result in Atlas map completion being reset on Standard league. You will retain your Unique Map completion. Completing a high-tier map will complete all maps one tier below the map that you completed. For example, completing a Tier 15 Map will complete all maps up to Tier 14.

This is not true. Several players have feedback abt the same issue https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2781046/page/1.
For god sake, can you guys at least complete what you have committed publicly before you rollout the update/patch? Seriously how understaffed you guys are?

This worked just fine for me. You know you have to run a map from a previous league right? If you convert the map to the current league it will not do the full completion.

Thanks dude. I have totally forgotten about using old map instead.
tbh I dont get all the discussion about the league mechanic.
Yes, it's abit overtuned but fun too. Just stay on the run to not get hit :-).

Thanks GGG for adressing some of the issues. I think more changes are about to come.
"
dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.

Now I understand why my duel-wield build did 0dps with 2x 200pdps swords and a 5L.

Last edited by toyotatundra on Mar 19, 2020, 5:59:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info