3.10.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Ok so like everyone else (Steam) I was que’d forever and when I did get on the graphics looked awful and I’ve an Alienware laptop. Sooo I uninstalled the game and downloaded directly from GGG. The game looks AWESOME! Of course I got booted but after the patch (on DC server) the game’s a blast! I mean smooth as silk. I hope this helps.
Great. Yesterday i was playing for like 8h without eaven 1 little lag or crash and its rare for this retarded game. Dont get me wrong, I really like content of POE WHEN IT WORKS! But look at this now, just 1 patch and I cant eaven go 2 min before crash.

GJ devs. I love when every single update bring unplayable crashes to game.
And Poe is the only game that i ever got this many crashes. Last league it took like 2 or 3 weeks before fixing issues.

My specs :ryzen 7 3700x, radeon 5700x, 16gb ram and all drivers updated
It shows again lack of a quality control and a proper beta testing before new content is released. Every league the same situation - we need to wait at least one month until all major problems are solved.

GGG please introduce a beta testing for thousands of random players, this will help to detect and remove most annoying problems before an official release day. Maybe a change to 4 months leagues would help to provide a better quality and would also prevent over-buffing or over-nerfing. You could see earlier that some things are not optimised correctly and then you will avoid situation when there is required one massive list of nerfs to fix problems created by too strong ascendancies, skills, items etc. Most of people do not like changes, especially if those changes decrease their comfort of life.
Proper beta-testing by wide section of random players will also prevent disasters like Synthesis League, where there was a hyperbolic curve of players leaving the game due to a not acceptable mechanics (complicated, unclear, bloated and uncomfortable). The players retention is important isn't it?
Last edited by Mark__75 on Mar 14, 2020, 8:48:06 AM
pog
Left mouse is used for movement, pick up and main skill. In 3.10 char randomly starts attacking when you move in empty room, after leap slam it's like 95-100% you're going to start attacking instead of moving.
What is this busted trash.

And performance got even shittier. Great job as always.
Last night, played for a few hours, this morning, I'm getting the crashes at login, too. Someone else mentioned that they were getting crashes at login and had a Ryzen. AMD-related issue?
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
Left mouse is used for movement, pick up and main skill. In 3.10 char randomly starts attacking when you move in empty room, after leap slam it's like 95-100% you're going to start attacking instead of moving.
What is this busted trash.

And performance got even shittier. Great job as always.

For real this needs to get fixed.
Last night i was getting the 'new patch - download the update' repeatedly but today it said i was connecting to a new server and needed to type my password in. So i did and it let me log in.

I did follow the 'add and remove programs' -> modify -> repair fix somebody mentioned previously but i'm not sure if that was needed.
For what it's worth, I was having trouble with it crashing first thing this morning after the patch, noticed I was running the 32-bit client, switched to the 64-bit one, and it works again. So the problem is with Pathofexile.exe, not Pathofexile_64.exe?
The PS4 version of Path of Exile is running with patch 3.9.3b it did not get the update patch 3.10.0 for the delirium expansion. Am I going to have to uninstall the game and reinstall just to get the delirium expansion? Because it is letting me only run the metamorph league right now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info