3.10 Bladestorm Impale Champion [All Endgame Content Viable] 3.7M Unbuffed Shaper DPS

sorry for constantly bugging you but curiosity and such, there is a point in weathered hunter but no points leading into that node, was that a mistake or do i need weathered hunter?
Not a bother at all!

I'm happy to help. Weathered Hunter is what I anointed on my amulet. With the gear I had, it is required to get enough accuracy to hit regularly. If you can get to hit chance 100% without it, then you are free to anoint something else.

Some other good anoint options are:

Offensive:
- Heartseeker
- Rampart

Defensive:
- Steadfast
- Inexorable
- Sanctum of Thought

You literally couldn't ask enough questions to bother me if you are playing and enjoying the build. :)
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Last edited by GonzoHarratec on Mar 24, 2020, 10:54:30 AM
At what Awakening level did you kill Sirus? Because after 8th (the last one) he's unbearable. Thanks
"
deboreean wrote:
At what Awakening level did you kill Sirus? Because after 8th (the last one) he's unbearable. Thanks

Ehh I killed Sirus at 8 with this build. Wasn't too bad. Also my items are complete garbage. Im was using a Scaeva as main. I died once I should add, but was playing pretty aggro.

I just upgraded to a 15 ex foil but ive killed shaper easily deathless twice, done 20/20 waves of delerium. Also killed uber elder twice now, both with 1 death, but I think I could do it deathless pretty easily.
Last edited by xiirri on Mar 28, 2020, 3:38:28 PM
Hey, build looks really nice and was thinking about a few things, since fitting in a ryslatha's coil into the build seems like it would push the price up on the rares due to resists, would a rare shield with life and resists be a cheaper alternative? If so, what would you suggest? Never played a build utilizing shields before. Otherwise I guess rustic, leather or stygian right?
Last edited by M2theAGGOT on Mar 28, 2020, 12:50:55 PM
"
deboreean wrote:

I was able to kill Sirus every time I faced him except for the first time, which was mostly because I was still learning the fight. If you post your gear I can see if you have any issues gearwise. The other thing is to stay mobile. We are able to move where normal melee builds can't, so don't be afraid to drop 3 storms, and move away. Slightly higher DPS of us attack too doesn't matter if we're dead.

"
xiirri wrote:

Ehh I killed Sirus at 8 with this build. Wasn't too bad. Also my items are complete garbage. Im was using a Scaeva as main. I died once I should add, but was playing pretty aggro.

I just upgraded to a 15 ex foil but ive killed shaper easily deathless twice, done 20/20 waves of delerium. Also killed uber elder twice now, both with 1 death, but I think I could do it deathless pretty easily.

:D I'm glad to hear the build is doing work for you! Scaeva is another great starter weapon. I'm really glad it's still working for higher delirium content, I haven't played with it this league, so I only had theory for that until now.

"
M2theAGGOT wrote:
Hey, build looks really nice and was thinking about a few things, since fitting in a ryslatha's coil into the build seems like it would push the price up on the rares due to resists, would a rare shield with life and resists be a cheaper alternative? If so, what would you suggest? Never played a build utilizing shields before. Otherwise I guess rustic, leather or stygian right?

So Ryslatha coil would be a really nice addition. But you are correct, it would increase the cost of rares. You could drop the unique shield if you wanted too, but I don't know if you would be able to get the same amount of flat life AND Armor that the shield provides. If you could an influenced shield with flat life, and armor and % increased life you could probably come close, but I don't know if that would be less expensive.

The one thing I'll mention is, while you can certainly use the coil, and get a damage bump, we have plenty of DPS already. I personally didn't think it was worth losing the rare belt. If you are still lacking in dps, I would invest in a better sword first, but that's just me.

Something else I want to add because I've been looking at the cluster jewels more heavily - In theory if you get a few Prismatic Carapaces, we could drop the Loreweave and get a higher armor chest piece. The Crab unique or even a well rolled Rare Chest. This would make dropping the Lioneye shield much easier. It might even be a better set up overall.

If you want to go this route, I would recommend dropping the pathing for the long sword to the right of the tree, making sure to get extra damage on a cluster, and then grabbing at least 1, ideally 2 Prismatic Carapaces. With soul of steel this brings us up to 78% resists still. Even if we lose a little damage from the tree, you can get some of it back with a cluster jewel and Ryslathis.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Last edited by GonzoHarratec on Mar 29, 2020, 10:57:17 AM
Figured I would post a video of me doing a deathless Sirus easily at max watchstone level. I had bad REALLY bad luck with the storms at the last phase, never had such a bad problem moving them. But otherwise was a cakewalk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ahj-spdmnY&feature=youtu.be

My gear has beefed up a bit since scaeva days but still not insane.

Last edited by xiirri on Mar 29, 2020, 5:55:49 PM
Couple more questions. War banner > Dread Banner? Is it worth it to get the final 20% impale? And how are you guys anointing your talismans?

Edit: Ascendancy covers it. I can definitely read though I promise lmao. Talismans still consfusing.
Last edited by M2theAGGOT on Mar 30, 2020, 3:22:54 AM
"
M2theAGGOT wrote:
Couple more questions. War banner > Dread Banner? Is it worth it to get the final 20% impale? And how are you guys anointing your talismans?

Edit: Ascendancy covers it. I can definitely read though I promise lmao. Talismans still consfusing.

You're good. Yeah we have 100% chance to impale from tree and Ascendancy. War Banner adds more deeps.

For the Tali, I actually got my end game amulet, anointed it, and then tried to get a good Talisman by corrupting my amulet into a talisman using the Syndicate.
"
xiirri wrote:
Figured I would post a video of me doing a deathless Sirus easily at max watchstone level. I had bad REALLY bad luck with the storms at the last phase, never had such a bad problem moving them. But otherwise was a cakewalk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ahj-spdmnY&feature=youtu.be

My gear has beefed up a bit since scaeva days but still not insane.

Thank you! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see others having success with the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info