[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

how do you manage to cap resistance ? :| i have such a hard time with them ?
I was really enjoying this build up until maps. Damage is pretty insane. The problem is that I am dying ridiculously fast in even tier 1 maps. Resistances are capped, except for Chaos Damage ( Wearing Incandescent Heart, 5 link for now.) It's hard to tell what exactly is killing me. Any tips?
You just have to go big where you can - Boots/Gloves/Belt, plus I have a bit on the amulet

"
Peteman2 wrote:
You just have to go big where you can - Boots/Gloves/Belt, plus I have a bit on the amulet

yeah the eternity shroud might be helpful (if I can ever afford one)
I have a lot of life on everything, changing up my belt might be an upgrade to look into. Thanks!
"
imrofli wrote:
hello all,

i really want this build to work as it reminds me of my first arc witch i played, sadly the damage is way below useable yet.
i switched recently to it so yes gems are not yet leveled fully. that is one part. but i am on getting watchstone 10 and drox kills me 3 times before i can widdle him down. even blue mobs of his can take ages. his banners i just push around.
sadly my golems die like flies and resummoning them in a boss fight means standing still. that's death.

i got me a synth ring now and will get a level 3 enlightened so i can try herald of ash or purity. also got me a nice cluster jewel but at the moment there is no way i can get away from lvl 90 :)

so any tipps?

Don't all those "for spells" and "to spells" mods not work with kinetic bolt? It's an attack not a spell.
Last edited by Branszin on Mar 31, 2020, 6:15:48 PM
Hey can you tell what jewels i need to put into socket's ? .
Because my damage suck's ;( what i need to change to get much better into boss killing? and survability ? ressistance is capped 3.6k hp 577es but still a squishy paper :(

CANT EVEN COMPLETE ASCENDARY TRIAL :( DIE IN 1 SHOT AND I DONT DO ANY DAMAGE TO THE BOSS AT ALL :(

WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE FOR SINGLE TARGET ? BECAUSE KB DOESNT SEEM TO DO ANY DAMAGE TO BOSS AND I DIE IN 1 SHOT TO SIMPLE T-11 MAPS IT SHOULD TAKE ME LIKE 15 PORTALS TO KILL A DAMN BOSS.
Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 1, 2020, 8:02:48 AM
"
Branszin wrote:
Don't all those "for spells" and "to spells" mods not work with kinetic bolt? It's an attack not a spell.

good point, tested in my POB quick, seems to be the case. so got quite some rerolls there.
I am enjoying the build. I made some changes to adapt it to my playstyle.
I put 3 golems level 12 to cast with cast whem damage taken level 10. This way i loose some buffs from golems but i need to manually cast only one golem. Nearly every hit i take the golems are recast. So no problems with golems.
I am using both heralds and wrath plus precision level 1 with zero reduced mana cost. I achieved this by geting at least 300 accuracy in the gloves and Mind Drinker in skill tree. This way i have enough accuracy to maintain precision in level 1 and can use both call of brotherwood without worry with reduced mana reserved and mana sustain.
In addition i am using a medium cluster jewel with a very good combo of notables: The Cold conduction and Stormrider. The fisrt one give us free shock and the second one gives damage and power charges against bosses.
I am using Starkonja with Kinetic bolt attack speed enchantment. With this helmet i loose a little bit of life but gain nearly 8% more dps and its a cheap option.
In CWDT setup I swapped Immortal call for steelskin since i dont have endurance charges and increased duration for wave of conviction for more damage.
My body armour is junk and i need to upgrade it but it's what i can afford for now. I am thinking in get a belly of the beast to buff life. It's a lot cheaper than eternity shroud and i really think the damage is good without it.

I will leave the pob link if anyone is interested:

https://pastebin.com/XmyyQw9e

Sorry for my bad english. It's not my native language.
Last edited by john_careca on Apr 1, 2020, 10:19:15 AM
"
sn3kox wrote:
Because my damage suck's ;( what i need to change to get much better into boss killing? and survability ? ressistance is capped 3.6k hp 577es but still a squishy paper :(

CANT EVEN COMPLETE ASCENDARY TRIAL :( DIE IN 1 SHOT AND I DONT DO ANY DAMAGE TO THE BOSS AT ALL :(

WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE FOR SINGLE TARGET ? BECAUSE KB DOESNT SEEM TO DO ANY DAMAGE TO BOSS AND I DIE IN 1 SHOT TO SIMPLE T-11 MAPS IT SHOULD TAKE ME LIKE 15 PORTALS TO KILL A DAMN BOSS.

You should see a big boost from getting awakened added lightning damage and awakened elemental damage with attacks. You can also anoint prism weave on your amulet and it's pretty cheap to do so. Also you'll want to add Silver and Diamond flasks to replace your wise oak and basalt flask. Also once you're able to do final lab you'll see an improvement, but don't be afraid to ask someone to help you with it in the meantime. Also you can get a lvl 20/20% quality kinetic bolt for under 10c.
"
Peteman2 wrote:
"
sn3kox wrote:

You should see a big boost from getting awakened added lightning damage and awakened elemental damage with attacks. You can also anoint prism weave on your amulet and it's pretty cheap to do so. Also you'll want to add Silver and Diamond flasks to replace your wise oak and basalt flask. Also once you're able to do final lab you'll see an improvement, but don't be afraid to ask someone to help you with it in the meantime. Also you can get a lvl 20/20% quality kinetic bolt for under 10c.

I can do the final lab but no'one can help me :( maybe you play in standart and could help me ?.
and i need new wands could you be great, and find a good one's for 2ex~ because i suck with searching items in trade .
Last edited by sn3kox on Apr 1, 2020, 11:25:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info