3.10|Stress-Free PoE| ENDURING FIRE (RF) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

So, I followed your suggestions...

LOVIN' IT !!!

one thing though is that cyclone is a dex based gem. I have 80 dex and so I have to stop leveling cyclone at 13. Maybe later I will get more dex...

As for the equilibrium passive, it is 4 passives away. I am unsure if it is "worth" losing 4 points from your build to get this. Thoughts? If it is worth it, which points should I respec in order to get it?

FWIW, I hate CORE map boss. I lose all my experience when I fight him . Smh

Edit: my holy relic dies ... a lot. No way to link that to a CWDT,? With the colorful animation on the screen, I often dont see it is dead until after the fight and thus font benefit from it when I need it.

Also. Until I do the equilibrium passive, I am using infused channeling support as my fourth gem in the cyclone 4 link. Good choice or is there better,?

Edit: so late last night before bed, I decided to ditch holy relic gem. I had previously been eyeing the 3 golem points near your build and decided to add a chaos golem to the already stone golem. I respec'd out of 4 fire damage passives and into the golem points. This gives me +30% extra buff from each golem. My chaos golem gem isnt fully leveled yet and already I can tell a huge difference. In the hideout standing around, my character menu show 64% damage reduction. So, yeah...gonna kill stuff slower. Also not gonna die as much. I have gotten 'atlas bonus complete' on all maps T1 thru T12 now and and half way thru the 13s.

Re Edit: what are the recommended enchants for the build? I have regen on boots which I assume is gf, but am unsure of head and hands.
Last edited by dlvbrown1969 on Jun 5, 2020, 8:37:06 AM
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Yes, dlvbrown1969 is me as is Dogasi Leinad. I am total newb at this forum posting. Heck, I don't know how to not keep quoting the same text when i reply ....

I will look at your suggestion. I have been using incinerate less and less. I agree that it makes one much more vulnerable.
ha ha! K sounds good dlvbrown1969/Dogasi_Leinad :). Post under either account. If I forget you're one and the same you'll still get the same answers :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
So, if I understand you correctly, I should remove the entire 4 link that I am using now that contains Incinerate??

And then instead use cyclone, fortify, summon holy relic and added lightning damage support all linked together in no certain order???

I assume by "fortify", you mean fortify support ... since that is the only gem I can find with fortify in the title.

Are there level restrictions on those gems working together or should I allow them to get to lvl 20?

I've never used cyclone, but from the description, I assume I enable RF and then depress and hold the cyclone button while I move and "kill stuff". Keep moving until I leave or want to loot.

P.S. thanks for the compliments! I am really enjoying the build
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
So, I followed your suggestions...

LOVIN' IT !!!

one thing though is that cyclone is a dex based gem. I have 80 dex and so I have to stop leveling cyclone at 13. Maybe later I will get more dex...

As for the equilibrium passive, it is 4 passives away. I am unsure if it is "worth" losing 4 points from your build to get this. Thoughts? If it is worth it, which points should I respec in order to get it?

FWIW, I hate CORE map boss. I lose all my experience when I fight him . Smh

Edit: my holy relic dies ... a lot. No way to link that to a CWDT,? With the colorful animation on the screen, I often dont see it is dead until after the fight and thus font benefit from it when I need it.

Also. Until I do the equilibrium passive, I am using infused channeling support as my fourth gem in the cyclone 4 link. Good choice or is there better,?

Edit: so late last night before bed, I decided to ditch holy relic gem. I had previously been eyeing the 3 golem points near your build and decided to add a chaos golem to the already stone golem. I respec'd out of 4 fire damage passives and into the golem points. This gives me +30% extra buff from each golem. My chaos golem gem isnt fully leveled yet and already I can tell a huge difference. In the hideout standing around, my character menu show 64% damage reduction. So, yeah...gonna kill stuff slower. Also not gonna die as much. I have gotten 'atlas bonus complete' on all maps T1 thru T12 now and and half way thru the 13s.

Re Edit: what are the recommended enchants for the build? I have regen on boots which I assume is gf, but am unsure of head and hands.
Alrighty dlvbrown1969,

I see where we're at now. Sorry I wasn't too specific before. I wasn't sure if you'd want to follow those suggestions I previously made. But since you love them, I can give you a min/max'd gem layout if you like.

5/6 - RF - Burning Support - Concentrated Effect - Elemental Focus - Insipiration
4 - CwDT 2 - Purifying Flame 12 - Wave of Conviction 8 - Combustion
4 - CwDT - Stone Golem - Molten Shell - Summon Holy Relic
4 - CwDT 1 - Ball Lightning 4 - Curse on Hit - Flammability/Enfeeble
3 - Cyclone 1 - Fortify - Inspiration
3 - Purity of Fire - Malevolence

Now Elemental Equilibrium is worth it but it's a lot of work. It means that you can't have ANY items that add fire damage to spells or attacks in anyway. You don't have to play with EE though. But it's a huge damage boost if it works out.

You are correct; Fortify=Fortify Support.

There is also nothing wrong with what you've chosen to do. You've made some great changes that make perfect sense. If you're enjoying what you've done, stick with it for sure.

Awesome job on your map progress. Good for you! And great choice with the golems as well!

Regarding Lab Enchants, I'd focus on RF perks on your helmet...either increased RF damage or AoE. Gloves I don't really care what it is as long as it doesn't conflict with EE (if you're going that route).

I think that answers all of your questions but feel free to ask more or let me know if I missed something.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
This as Probably been answered already.. But are you working on a 3.11 build? i played your build 2 seasons ago and loved it.. Gonna prolly do it again this season :)
"
CarverMG wrote:
This as Probably been answered already.. But are you working on a 3.11 build? i played your build 2 seasons ago and loved it.. Gonna prolly do it again this season :)
You bet CarverMG,

RF is a must for me in my guide list. It's done being tweaked. I've just got to wait for the tree to be available to see if anything needs to be updated and the new gems to be listed. Once that's done, it'll be posted.

I'll send you the pastebin if you use PoB...

Thanks for your kind words :). I'm glad you had a great time!

Annnnnd

Of course i use PoB :)
"
CarverMG wrote:
Of course i use PoB :)
:) https://pastebin.com/tFDS5PWA

Annnnnd

Just a question regarding gearing. All of my gear are ES gear which help boosts my RF somewhat but should I still take Soul of Steel and Juggernaut? I'm planning to drop Jugg for a Jewel Socket as I want to try using a jewel with phasing on kill but I'm unsure about dropping Soul of Steel for that bit of added defence from molten shell.
Hello Wrecker_of_Days,
I just wanted to THANK YOU for your build. Your build is the second build guide I've ever followed and holy cow this is so much easier than the Magic Find Tornado Shot I went for first. Since I had my first MF character I had lots of unique equip I could use on my Chieftan and was able to sustain RF with flasks from level 33 and was thinking I could kick major ass... until I killed that boss that gives you -30 resistance to everything, and I started dying again :)
So THANK YOU for an incredibly fun build - I just used Incinerate to kill everything I could and am loving it. Still sustaining RF with Life flasks, but I don't mind :) Only Level 61 so far and lots more Passive Tree to go! :D

Small edit: In your Guide, under "Build Mechanics Explained for New Players", and section, "Endurance Charges", you wrote, "Endurance Charges give 4% physical reduction, elemental resists and per charge.", so I was wondering if the "and" was too much, or if you wanted to add some info there :D I'm hoping for the latter of course :)

Question: Is it okay if I have a 6-link and use the Level 2 CWDT with Purifying Flame (12), Combustion Support, Frost Bomb (11), Summon Stone Golem and Molten Shell? That saves a gem slot for my Portal gem :)

Thanks for everything and looking forward to filling out the Passive Tree for a stronger RF! :D

"
PoE_Krythos wrote:
Hello Wrecker_of_Days,
I just wanted to THANK YOU for your build. Your build is the second build guide I've ever followed and holy cow this is so much easier than the Magic Find Tornado Shot I went for first. Since I had my first MF character I had lots of unique equip I could use on my Chieftan and was able to sustain RF with flasks from level 33 and was thinking I could kick major ass... until I killed that boss that gives you -30 resistance to everything, and I started dying again :)
So THANK YOU for an incredibly fun build - I just used Incinerate to kill everything I could and am loving it. Still sustaining RF with Life flasks, but I don't mind :) Only Level 61 so far and lots more Passive Tree to go! :D

Small edit: In your Guide, under "Build Mechanics Explained for New Players", and section, "Endurance Charges", you wrote, "Endurance Charges give 4% physical reduction, elemental resists and per charge.", so I was wondering if the "and" was too much, or if you wanted to add some info there :D I'm hoping for the latter of course :)

Question: Is it okay if I have a 6-link and use the Level 2 CWDT with Purifying Flame (12), Combustion Support, Frost Bomb (11), Summon Stone Golem and Molten Shell? That saves a gem slot for my Portal gem :)

Thanks for everything and looking forward to filling out the Passive Tree for a stronger RF! :D

Hello. While it is ok to use that 6-link with cwdt(lvl 2), you will need to keep summon stone golem at level 4 and molten shell at lvl 11 as the cwdt will only support up to lvl 40 gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info