[3.10] Ice shot DEADEYE, easy content with right investment

Bandits?
With bis gear its 10kk max, forget pob shoked enemy, with the cold build withot any shock nodes.
"
Zimovist wrote:
With bis gear its 10kk max, forget pob shoked enemy, with the cold build withot any shock nodes.
You could use cluster jewel with a passive:

Cold Conduction
Enemies Chilled by your Hits are Shocked
Enemies Shocked by your Hits are Chilled

But yeah you won't get 50% shock realistically.
bandits a save plz ?
Good morning, first of all thanks for your time with builds. My question is about arborix. When iron reflexes is active, evasion goes to 0 and the probability to evade attacks is about 3%. How do you deal with it?? i am wondering because with the abbility "acrobatics" aromur is really reduced and evasion is too, so in that moments you are an easy target.

Have a nice day
"
jinjuice wrote:
bandits a save plz ?

I killed all, but I'm using clusters so it wasn't really a choice
Your equips set up doesnt seem to have much hp at all....
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Hey! The build is great, however I wonder how do you reach enough mana to use all those auras? I have 650 mana total and I can only activate Hatred and Herald of Ice, yet there is also Precision, Haste, and Banner of War.
Hello friend! I have big problems with t12-t15. Also, i have 3 ex for upgrade my gear. Can you help me - what I need buy for better cleaning?
My character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hozuri/characters
Nickname: KillaDeKilla
Last edited by Hozuri on Mar 28, 2020, 6:48:45 AM
"
boogereat3r wrote:
Hey! The build is great, however I wonder how do you reach enough mana to use all those auras? I have 650 mana total and I can only activate Hatred and Herald of Ice, yet there is also Precision, Haste, and Banner of War.

solved, nvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info