3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
macnaus wrote:
Hi Wrecker,

I am giving your 3.11 suggested build a run through and it's like a hot knife through butter. I've only died three times, 1st death was my idiotic mistake in the first lab, 2nd was Yugul, Reflection of Terror (I was just one life flask short) and 3rd was a group of bloodline sand serpents in The Vastiri Desert that I ran straight into without thinking (I got too cocky as I was feeling so OP, should have spawned some extra skeletons).

I was struggling with lack of unreserved mana and my cast on hit chain wasn't completing so have selected the two nodes leading to Sovereignty to keep me going, if I don't need them later I'll respec them out.

Totally awesome build and the best summoner I have played to date. Great work.
macnaus! Thank you :). That's very kind of you. I really appreciate your post and encouragement. Thanks you. And good changes to accommodate as well! Thanks for your kindness.

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
There is a 4% reduced mana by hex master that is only one point.
I only needed that to drop skeletons easily.
Yes, the build is quite smooth and it sounds like that sneaky wrecker has even more surprises to add after patch notes! Should be a great league!
Hey GrunkleBob! I'm not sure what surprises there are with the pre-posted build but it doesn't include a mana reservation node ;). I'm stoked for this league as well!

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
LOL np, it was an oversight by Wrecker because he hadn't even planned on dropping skeletons, only the Vaal on bosses. He's so silly :)
:) It's always a pleasure :).

"
M_atrix wrote:
Damn, the devs really hate minions.

This build lost (stealth nerfed) 36% increased minion damage on the passive skill tree. (from 342% to 306%)

Hmmm, if the harvest crafting options will not buff minions by a lot - I guess I'm gonna consider playing a non-minion build this league. =(
Hey M_atrix! I noticed a pretty big overall damage decrease as well. So I added more damage at the cost of 24% minion life and a jewel socket that's really easy to get back. I think it was good swap considering the changes for 3.11.

"
GERWARIC wrote:
It looks like a 10.5% reduction in total minion damage, because that 36% decrease is relative to the original value. For example, a minion that would have done 10,000 damage previously will now do 8,947, because:

(342 - 306) / 342 = 0.105

and

10,000 x (1 - 0.105) = 8,947

All else being equal, is that enough to make the build not worth playing, or am I missing something?
Good math GERWARIC! The build itself is around 800K without weapons or Vaal Skeletons. So considering all the defence that was added, I think this will be a solid start to finish build (but I'm a little biased ;)).

"
M_atrix wrote:
This build still is/will be good enough. But it will be even harder to do all those end-game bosses in SSF without top tier gear. Maybe the new Rallying Cry will help. We'll see.
Statistically speaking, comparing numbers to 3.10's build, this build does way more damage and has a lot more defence as well. I guess it's a good league to switch from cold to physical minion damage.

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone!

Thanks for such a great 3.10! You were all so kind and encouraging to one another and I couldn't be more thankful to have had all of you be apart of this build/thread.

The 3.11 Slow-Mo Zombies build is done and here's the link!

Thank you again for your awesome attitudes. You make guide writing great :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info