[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Any thoughts on using Yriel's Fostering as a chestpiece, and infernal legion on skitterbots to proc burning for Explosives Expert crit multiplier?
The infernal legion support works as far as I know, I tested it with a ball lightning miner a while ago. Thing is the mana reservation, if you think you can squeeze it in,go ahead. Though bonechill is also an option.

Problem with Yriel is that this build needs life. You don't get that much mitigation,some dodge here and there,some evasion here and there, but nothing that can defend you against some serious hits. +100 or +500 to life can make a lot of difference in survivability.

I don't know, maybe you feel comfortable with it, for me it's a bit too risky. A minimum of 5K life is something I think is better towards endgame.
Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 8, 2020, 3:19:17 AM
How does this fair against a typical BL miner? Assuming similar budget, which would be better?
If you have ex to spend, go for BL miner, it's a great uber elder,uber atziri,sirus farmer. Shotguns the bosses in no time.

But as an overall this is better. It's more budget friendly, the only expensive item is the belt, and that isn't really required to clear most content like T15 maps,even guardians.

It also feels smoother to me, faster mapper and faster overall clear when compared to my LL BL miner from last league.
to incrase survi drop second berserker and take enduring cry on second wind link to selfcast(i can't count how many times it saved my life- great almost instant heal and enduring charges) we have a lot dps so some of it can be dropped to increase chance to survive.

blade could u tell me if phys to fire craft on gloves shouldn't give us option to ignite enemy on hit? to increase our dps cause of assendency?
I finally got the chainbreaker node, but now im having major mana issue. My mana isnt sustaining enough to constantly throw mine. If i level my clarity any further (at 4 right now) my mana pool is too low to have more than 10 mines on the field.

Any tips?
"
Tzzidar wrote:
I finally got the chainbreaker node, but now im having major mana issue. My mana isnt sustaining enough to constantly throw mine. If i level my clarity any further (at 4 right now) my mana pool is too low to have more than 10 mines on the field.

Any tips?

Lvl 4? LUXURY! Mine is at lvl 3. With Alira as the bandit choice, though, that is all I need.

Is your precision too high? Drop a few levels from that if you are having mana issues, mebbe?
Hi! I was wondering why we want the phys to cold conversion craft on our gloves? Is that just for more damage? If so, then is it also acceptable to convert phys to lightning? or is cold better?

Also, thank you for the guide! I almost wanted to stop playing this league because I just couldn't decide on what to play, but atm i'm having fun with your build and I just downed A5 sirus yesterday.
Last edited by Nitsujin on Jul 12, 2020, 10:07:40 PM
I noticed that split arrow does not have quality on the gem. I assume this is because quality only makes split arrow have faster attack speed, which does not affect our mine throwing speed. However, I do see that barrage support has quality on it, and barrage support quality just gives supported skills extra attack speed. Any particular reason why?
Hey everyone,

i´m really enjoying this build but somehow i´m really lacking damage when i see my pastebin it says something around 200k damage per use, but when i load BlaydeX15 pastebin its something around 700k.

i´m a casual player and i have some room for improvements but i´d like to understand exactly where they are.

i have no enchantment on boots and no ryslathas but those 2 things cant be the reason to make the damage skyrocket into the 700k´s.

so a little help is appreciated.
here is my pastbin link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/tqEr6kn6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info