[3.10] Tanky Animate Weapon Guardian [SSF][HC?]

"
Gilderoy wrote:
Do you think a Cold Iron Point would be worth using for this? You're basically just using it to give Animate Weapon +3 levels, but I have a feeling that may actually be worth it.

Obviously, I don't know how common those are for SSF, but it might be viable outside of that.

Sure, that'd work. I'm personally going staff, but that's the SSF in me talking I think. You'd get less varied stats, but levels are strong so go for it if you like. I imagine they'll be expensive given the blade skills this league.
Great guide i'll be following what ur doing!
Do we still want to use Feeding Frenzy post nerf?
"
ExtoExta wrote:
Do we still want to use Feeding Frenzy post nerf?

It's more of a buff for us. More reliable triggering, but our spectres don't deal as much damage, which is fine since they're purely support.
Just wondering you using any special lootfilter for this build or just some generic one? If so please share <3
I've been working on my version for a while. It combines ideas from other builds I liked. Max block and takes life nodes in marauder area. Impale eventually using cold iron point probably. Runs AG and then either spectres as charge generators and a witch to cures, OR a strong map clear spectre if AW happens to have slow clear speed.

I figured I would post it here instead of in the witch thread because I did end up going guardian, but you could easily do this as a witch also.

https://pastebin.com/H3gd1BB9
(The notes are mainly information I gathered for myself :)

Shoutouts to ghazzy and kayella for spectre information I've not played with spectres.
Last edited by Sigrosa on Mar 13, 2020, 1:42:31 AM
"
Hopeless91 wrote:
Just wondering you using any special lootfilter for this build or just some generic one? If so please share <3

I just user neversinks semi-strict filter. Sometimes I restrict what bases I see in the end game, but not always. Basically excluding bases without armour for this build.
I'll be interested to see how you scale in a SSF playthrough. Either trade or SSF animate weapon seems like you can find and craft some rewarding things.
"
Sigrosa wrote:
I'll be interested to see how you scale in a SSF playthrough. Either trade or SSF animate weapon seems like you can find and craft some rewarding things.

Crafting a good staff seems to be the main way we're going to scale to hell.
Hey im just wondering do you have any other tips/tricks for leveling, i also want to play HCSSF and im using this build of yours and just wondering if theres other things i should look for that you didn't mention ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info