Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hello guys this build is fun and smooth mapping, I'm sad my pc can't handle Delirium well so I die for freez or drops on fps. I wonder if you tried this amulet

It give you a decen dmg buff, chaos res, some attributes and a really nice defenseve option.

Also Looking for some advice to keep going into red maps and scalling the dmg a little bit. Thank for that help. Currently at 300k per weapon with Vaal Haste and 250k without them. There is my pob: https://pastebin.com/Uf8ZjVaS
Hello guys this build is fun and smooth mapping, I'm sad my pc can't handle Delirium well so I die for freez or drops on fps. I wonder if you tried this amulet

It give you a decen dmg buff, chaos res, some attributes and a really nice defenseve option.

Also Looking for some advice to keep going into red maps and scalling the dmg a little bit. Thank for that help. Currently at 300k per weapon with Vaal Haste and 250k without them. There is my pob: https://pastebin.com/Uf8ZjVaS

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Speaking fo Delerium, has anyone else noticed the lack of scaling of the rewards the deeper you get? When they first announced Delerium, they promoted the idea that the reward quality would increase the further you got but I am not noticing that at all.

All I notice that if I was going to get 1 minor piece of currency originally, that I would just get more minor currency by going deeper.

Metamorph I think really spoiled me on the rewards.

Well, I do get more rewards the more stacks I get on the icon.

That said, I 100% agree with this thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fixkb8/this_is_one_of_the_worst_leagues_of_risk_vs/

Right now, I will only do the good Deliriums. Like Scarabs, Currency, Harbinger Currency and so on. And those only to like 3-4 stacks. I feel like it is worth slowing down and carefully doing these Deliriums. And I will instantly click the skip button on any generic items Deliriums. They are simply not worth the big chance of dying and losing 10% exp.

If we could at least play around the one-shot mechanics... But they are so random and not even a little bit telegraphed or indicated, it is just a gamble right now.

The mechanic needs a HUGE rework or this league will be dead sooner than GGG think.

Somehow, I got dropped a Tabula Rasa + Belly of the beast from the same portal last Sunday.

Anyway and talking about the build, got a off-colored Triad Grip after using a huge amount of Jewellery orbs and I'm using it at the moment. but I feel I've lost DPS since then.

I'm using Elemental Equilibrium and the only thing I'm missing is Frostbite or Bonechill, but I think it won't change it so much.

Last edited by Nezöu on Mar 18, 2020, 10:13:38 AM
hey guys, couple things i've noticed with cluster jewels in POB import

1) POB doesn't allocate any points to your cluster jewels when you import your character. at least, that's happened on mine and a couple other people i have imported. i am using the local identity fork. so be sure to check that when you import your character.

2) POB will often misplace the notables on your cluster jewels if you have 2 or 3 notables. The medium jewel socket will be in the right place, but the notables may be moved around - be sure to check you are clicking the right notables when manually adding these points in due to number 1 above! you can move the notables around by editing the cluster jewel in your items list and rearraging the order of the notables in the item, if you are anal like me.

this may be common knowledge but wanted to pass along!
Last edited by Snibe on Mar 18, 2020, 11:06:48 AM
"
Osgili4th wrote:

your dps is already 4.5m with vaal haste, are you having trouble in red maps? That said, could you anoint ravenous horde instead of expertise and get dex on gear?

here's my pastebin with my gear edited to show effect of AG buff (from Dying Breath- saving up for kingmaker)

https://pastebin.com/jJNryxTN

so 5m dps, but im finding damage isnt my problem, survivability is. i need to get gud.
Last edited by Snibe on Mar 18, 2020, 11:27:27 AM
"
NorrYtt wrote:

Question: Wouldn’t Melee Physical Damage support as a ~50% more multiplier be better than Elemental Focus because it pumps up physical which is both what Hatred adds in addition to what gets converted? Elemental Focus also has a downside.

Good feedback, thank you! As for Melee Phys, the reason Ele Focus does more is from the addition of Added Cold Support (as well as any other flat added cold from abyssal jewels). Absent those, they would do the same DPS increase.

"
Echizen wrote:
I would like to know which use case is better for AW :
- AW on real weapon
- AW on blade fall weapon ?

With high level AW it's better on a bladefall weapon, slightly. In practice it makes no difference as they both do a ton of damage.

"
Nezou wrote:
Anyway and talking about the build, got a off-colored Triad Grip after using a huge amount of Jewellery orbs and I'm using it at the moment. but I feel I've lost DPS since then.

I'm using Elemental Equilibrium and the only thing I'm missing is Frostbite or Bonechill, but I think it won't change it so much.

- Bonechill is 18% more, it's huge.
- You also don't have Generosity linked with Hatred (9% more).
- That also means you are in fact not using EE, as you're doing cold damage with your hits and buffing their cold res.
- Where's Feeding Frenzy? (10% more)
- skipped the most efficient damage nodes in favor of a crapton of life, which I suppose is your choice but I'm not surprised damage isn't seeming good...
Hey there, I really enjoyed your animate weapon build, I would like to ask you a couple things.

This is my pastebin btw: https://pastebin.com/LW4HEGBL

What do you think about running a Devouring Diadem in this build? Haste - Hatred- Dread Banner - Generosity . Using diadem and mana reservation nodes makes these reservations viable, what do you think of it? Is it worth to drop skitterbots+bonechill for this setup? Or do you have another suggestion for a Diadem setup? I really would like to hear it.
"

- Bonechill is 18% more, it's huge.
- You also don't have Generosity linked with Hatred (9% more).
- That also means you are in fact not using EE, as you're doing cold damage with your hits and buffing their cold res.
- Where's Feeding Frenzy? (10% more)
- skipped the most efficient damage nodes in favor of a crapton of life, which I suppose is your choice but I'm not surprised damage isn't seeming good...

Forgot about Generosity ! I just supposed I was applying EE since my wand was applying lightning damage to spell but totally forgot to link it when I just relinked my gems.

Anyway thank you for your answer. I need to check my passive tree since I was trying that one I linked some pages ago.
Last edited by Nezöu on Mar 18, 2020, 12:17:39 PM
Is it mandatory to stack physical damage on weapon/jewels/rings etc. to convert it via Triad Grip to Cold??
Or it can be any other element, like lightening or fire?

I mean something like that:
adds x to x fire damage on weapon
should always be adds x to x physical damage on weapon?
"
Adventt wrote:
Is it mandatory to stack physical damage on weapon/jewels/rings etc. to convert it via Triad Grip to Cold??
Or it can be any other element, like lightening or fire?

I mean something like that:
adds x to x fire damage on weapon
should always be adds x to x physical damage on weapon?

if you are running elemental equilibrium, you want one source of non-cold "adds adds x to x [fire or lightning] damage to spells." this is just to proc EE on bosses or big mobs when you hit them with etheral knives or bladefall.

this does not affect minions. for minions, you want adds cold or physical damage to minion's attacks to benefit from hatred.
Last edited by Snibe on Mar 18, 2020, 12:35:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info