Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Can someone help me with my next upgrade, i feel like i'm stuck and don't know where to go to get stronger.

https://pastebin.com/TLU1HyUc
Hi, loving the build so far. I've started investing in a helmet, and am curious where folks would go from here. I've got a really nice set of prefixes (minion life support, +2 minion gems, and really good life). However, I need resistances and the suffixes on this helm are basically a brick.

Is this helmet good enough to lock the prefixes and multimod resists? I figure it would take me at least 1e of bound fossils to get back here. A part of me also wishes minion life support was minion damage support, but the more rational part of me says this is where my support minions go and I should want them to live, not deal % more damage.

Thanks!
Last edited by SporkOfExile on May 4, 2020, 3:56:52 PM
"
SporkOfExile wrote:
Hi, loving the build so far. I've started investing in a helmet, and am curious where folks would go from here. I've got a really nice set of prefixes (minion life support, +2 minion gems, and really good life). However, I need resistances and the suffixes on this helm are basically a brick. Is this helmet good enough to lock the prefixes and chaos spam on resists? I figure it would take me at least 1e of bound fossils to get back here. A part of me also wishes minion life support was minion damage support, but the more rational part of me says this is where my support minions go and I should want them to live, not deal % more damage.

Thanks!

hey, man. Got these 2 for sale atm, if ya interested. Both are listed for 25ex

and for everyone wondering with more currencies where to invest, I've found a mirror helmet, which I bought for 350ex, its up for for a mirror service, message @Afkblightspectres

Last edited by VECTĒVSONFIRE on May 4, 2020, 3:56:15 PM
"

hey, man. Got these 2 for sale atm, if ya interested. Both are listed for 25ex

and for everyone wondering with more currencies where to invest, I've found a mirror helmet, which I bought for 350ex, its up for for a mirror service, message @Afkblightspectres

Appreciate the offer, but I feel like I could probably get something pretty good out of my helm for 3e if I understand these high level crafts correctly (my initial chaos spam idea was not a good one): For example lock prefix for 1e, scour, multimod for 2e and craft on the resistances I need. There's certainly an argument for minion damage over minion life, but I don't care a ton about my spectre / guardian dps so much as I care about not having to rebuild them and I can get the 20% minion damage on the tree by dropping some minion life nodes.

That mirror helm is pretty sweet though. Nowhere near something I can afford this league.
your helmets prefixes are good, but it's depending on what you need, if you need res, just block the prefixes, scour them, multimod and add 2 resistances that you wanted ;)

Also it's really about what you want right now, if it's mino life and u can't find a similar one with exact resists below 5-6ex mark, just make this one for yourself.
Last edited by VECTĒVSONFIRE on May 4, 2020, 4:33:15 PM
Guys why there's a lot of people using Avatar of Fire?
"
D0RUCE wrote:
Guys why there's a lot of people using Avatar of Fire?

Lets you use a unique helmet on your AG that adds lots of cold dmg in an aura. Otherwise that would ruin your EE.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crown_of_the_Tyrant
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I have been playing this build on and off this league and really like it so far.

Im a bit confused on where to take it from here though, any tips on how to proceed would be much appreciated!

"
f0xxen wrote:
I have been playing this build on and off this league and really like it so far.

Im a bit confused on where to take it from here though, any tips on how to proceed would be much appreciated!

I'd start with Wands that have any real minion stats, like Minion Damage, Minion Attack Speed, +gems, etc...

Stuff like:

Now, are you actually using the Blood Offering Skill? If not, get a cheap chest with +gems and stats like (with less life and stats, but some at least):

or a unique one like the guide-writer uses.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Any sugestion what can i improve ? or if im doind something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info