Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"

I really feel like the build needs to pursue a more defensive direction from the get go.

Fortify can come from Kingmaker on your AG. It provides the defensive Fortify buff for both you and the minions.
"
Outt wrote:
Having fun so far, wish AW was a bit faster to summon them all though, even with all the buffs, still seems like an excessive amount of setup

I switched to an Enduring Eternal Mana flask to help with this.

It makes animating the blades smoother since the eternal flask keeps working even when it is full for its full duration (which is important since we only have a small amount of mana unreserved).

I can drink once and summon 10 blades which is a perfect amount to get started on a new area.
"
"
Outt wrote:
Having fun so far, wish AW was a bit faster to summon them all though, even with all the buffs, still seems like an excessive amount of setup

I switched to an Enduring Eternal Mana flask to help with this.

It makes animating the blades smoother since the eternal flask keeps working even when it is full for its full duration (which is important since we only have a small amount of mana unreserved).

I can drink once and summon 10 blades which is a perfect amount to get started on a new area.

Agreed, enduring mana flask makes life a lot easier.

Well my ag died on wave 19 in simulacrum today, luckily I was running the budget version. Got through wave 19 but 20 kicked my ass.

I’m switching to a kingmaker now, and Going to try to switch out some cold minion damage jewels for life/phys damage.

Back at it!
"
First of all, loving the build. Its the most active summoner build I've ever played and thats a big plus. I do have a problem though...

I am pushing T16 maps now and boy, the survivability is not great. I am at 6.5k life with more than capped resists and most of the time I am running around trying to not get 1 shot.

I really feel like the build needs to pursue a more defensive direction from the get go. Getting some fortify or max block seems to be absolutely necessary and looking at the highest level AWs on ninja, all of them have multiple defensive layers.

Follow my tree and maybe gear if you want. I rarely ever die and only if it’s deep into a T16 with delirium. 7.3k life, 15k armor with Rumi’s. Using zombies with meat shield for taunts and my animate guardian with kingmaker for fortify.
You did an outstanding job putting this guide together. Extremely in depth and informative. Seriously the best guide I've seen overall since Enki's. Keep up the great work!
My character is done ty for the great guide.
OP how do i install the fork version i try to update after changing one line and i getting error when update

I try open your 93 pob 9m dps which there only say 280k dps
Well i maybe wrong but how do u get that much crazy amount ?
"
Baddragon555 wrote:
My character is done ty for the great guide.

solid item build there. Btw, what's the mechanic behind Avatar of Fire ?
"
creator2020 wrote:
OP how do i install the fork version i try to update after changing one line and i getting error when update

I try open your 93 pob 9m dps which there only say 280k dps
Well i maybe wrong but how do u get that much crazy amount ?

I think the program calculate the damage for 1 blade. You have to multiply it yourself that amount of damage for the blades you have, in my case 16. I dont found that the program do that math for us to give the final dps for all the blades we have.
Anyone has tips how i can improve my build?

Primarily i do die once every map from T11, so no more progress / leveling possible, 5800 life, capped res.

Alternatively :

any suggestion of a more stable character which can handle T11+ with having 3ex available?

This build seems to hit a wall at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info