Integrating Metamorph into Core Path of Exile

Metamorph scarabs + map tab spot but no Cassia? LOL nice priorities
"
Xystre wrote:
"
FinYuna wrote:
"
Aui wrote:
Rolling EVERY league mechanic into the core gane ????
Where will this end ? PoE is getting more and more overloaded....
:-/

I wonder when some ppl stop crying when we get more content on mapping...

10% chance nice "content".

still bugged and causes crashes, lets not forget also that loot will be nerfed because it's an old league which the loot already sucked.

again nice "content".

I have not crashed for long time anymore on league and if metamorph don't drop decent loot every time, loot sucks? lol nice logic
Ouh, let's make every meta drop some ex every time and lets make them spawn on every map, that would be nice right?
Last edited by FinYuna on Feb 27, 2020, 6:44:29 PM
"
blaculahax wrote:
Metamorph scarabs + map tab spot but no Cassia? LOL nice priorities

+1

Would like to see spots for oils and catalysts aswell without needing to buy extra tab.
Catalyst/Oil's in the Frag Tab and a Metamorph Organ TAB ARE NEEDED <3 Get on it GGG, Or a 5000 Brain/Lung/Heart/Liver/Eye in the Currency/Frag Tab's
Last edited by AetherRNG on Feb 27, 2020, 6:51:42 PM
As expected from you guys, always finding a good balance between what people want and what you guys can give us. :D

Can't wait to see more news coming with Delirium.
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
"
cgexile wrote:
"
daezd wrote:
Like everything in this game GGG have nerfed the rewards from metamorphs so far into the ground that going core is just more useless clutter.

You must have missed the positive reception to their implementation of Blight which is now basically better than what they had in the league. It sounds like they are doing the same thing with metamorph which will basically guarantee catalysts.

Breach and some other past leagues are still crap but you should give some credit when credit is due.

If they have to implement more poor design leagues with high risk and low reward most of the time (I believe metamorph was the pinnacle of lowest reward for high risk at least on my experience) to actually make the league work as intented then lets just confirm that leagues are cash grabs for support packs and whatever fotm skill is happening during the 3 month cycle and nothing else, posts like this are the only thing that matters looks like.

Breach is still on the worst status in my opinion despite how popular their items are, legion overnerfed, harbringer? haha and the rest well you know the drill.

"
FinYuna wrote:
I have not crashed for long time anymore on league and if metamorph don't drop decent loot every time, loot sucks? lol nice logic
Ouh, let's make every meta drop some ex every time and lets make them spawn on every map, that would be nice right?

Yeah, I'm sure that's what you call content too.. exageration on top.

yeah loot sucked for me on metamorph therefore I will base my opinion from my personal perspective what? did you expect that I will embrace your stan fanatism on whatever shit decision tencentggg will do?

your logic with "content" is as flawed as your blind faith for dev's that care very little for you or anyone else here..

by all means enjoy your 10% "content".
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Feb 27, 2020, 8:30:24 PM
"
FinYuna wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure that's what you call content too.. exageration on top.

yeah loot sucked for me on metamorph therefore I will base my opinion from my personal perspective what? did you expect that I will embrace your stan fanatism on whatever shit decision tencentggg will do?

your logic with "content" is as flawed as your blind faith for dev's that care very little for you or anyone else here..

by all means enjoy your 10% "content".[/quote]

Blind faith lol
I didn't expect nothing tbh but yeah i will enjoy that small chance having meta encounter on map and im happy about it instead of not having it at all.
Ppl who liked metas have same chance for it and who didn't like it, can skip it, simple as that. This could be Zana mod instead too but still no idea how someone would see this as problem.
Last edited by FinYuna on Feb 28, 2020, 4:13:41 AM
Catalyst/Oil tab please. Otherwise a great addition to the game.
"
Catalyst/Oil tab please. Otherwise a great addition to the game.
There is more than enough paid thematic tabs in the game. Existing ones should be extended to fit these new currency items. And we still don't have the ability to place Charged and Pure Breachstones into the Fragment tab, BTW.
That's really nice. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info